Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by touglytobeloved, Mar 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Three people are talking:
    The first one says: Im walking.
    The second one says: Im walking, but Im walking alone.
    The third one says: Im standing, but I am thinking that Im walking.

Is there a hidden message here? What can you see here if you read between the lines?
  2. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

This is what I have read: The first one is walking through his life. The second one is living his life, but he is completely alone. The third one has so many problems, that he is standing in one place, he has nowhere to go, but he is thinking (dreaming, imagining) that he is going somewhere, because that is all he has in this world.
  3. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

everyone is moving one way or another, its all in the head.. people think they are standing because they haven't felt a positive change in their life
  4. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

Then the fourth one says: I'm falling, I can't walk anymore.

ok, this is what I make of it from a logical standpoint.

Only one of them can be telling the truth.

They are either walking or standing.

The second one is definately lying, because he's not alone, he's talking to the other two.

That means either the first one or third one is telling the truth.

I don't know how they can blatantly lie to each other like that or what it means.

From a different perspective:

The first one is walking and is happy enough not to mention anything else like debt problems, illness, relationship problems, etc.

The second one is walking but makes a point that he is alone, meaning he would like to be with somebody and feels the loneliness.

The third one has probably took some sort of hallucinogenic drug, maybe he's ate some local magic mushrooms, maybe they all have. The third person is the odd one out because he's the only person thats delusional.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.