Walled in

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by POINTLESSWORDS, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. POINTLESSWORDS

POINTLESSWORDS Active Member

How words fail such a in touch driving rampid force that is bound to human flesh that one is not allowed to vacate into ablivion

2. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

have you tried the poet's corner? you use such big words, I bet you'd make a really good poet.

3. POINTLESSWORDS

POINTLESSWORDS Active Member

BEING FIRCED TO GO THROUGH another month of forced life and it every day now just getting heavier the sound of this nody are getting louder and when the blood muscle beats so hard all the skin on the outside is pinching tighter like the own bidy grabing itself violently and you cant get out if that if you move even the small hair on any oart if this body a new colliding of a strong griping hand clamp there and seaming to strangle that flesh even though it will not kill the body there it just keeps going and i do not understand but then the devils words like these try to oush up there volume into this skull doeaking even another pile of sounds and now ut seam that just out of the stretch of arms of the strech of the turn if the eyes is coming where the devils will put a new label in a paper envelope and that will just be the only thing heard to them again and again on a regulated loud speaker that only say thoses things and that will always be hooked to them when they are coming closer and all they say is you THE BODY have to stay calm and I am just functioning under that flat word always exhausted strange to stretch feeling down into finger bone ends or legs to move tgem sometimes bodyis packed meat now the way it moves
    thats all MARCH 31 2014 17:35

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just want you to know someone's listening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.