wandering forever

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rainbow99, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rainbow99

rainbow99 Member

I began seeing spirits about a year ago and boy has it been a ride. well I have had some meetings with demons devils spirits Jesus the Holy spirit and God. The movie the hours is pretty dead on about spirits hanging around the house. I feel kind of sad for them they have nothing to do!!! Jesus is real, God is real and there is a real battle going on between heaven and hell. It reminds me of star wars a little bit, good vs evil. I know now that God would not let me die and an angel was watching over me during my foolishness. I'm not crazy i am just blessed with a gift to see what I see. YOU WILL NOT BE IN A PLACE OF STILLNESS SLEEPNG FOREVER SO IF ANYONE WAS BANKING ON THAT, FORGET IT! DEATH IS A PLACE WHERE DEMONS FROM THE UNDERWORLD MANIFEST. You may wander in the place you die or it just depends. So if you want to wander forever and pos. watch others live on...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2007
  2. DanielC

DanielC Member

if death is a place where demons live, then what constitutes heaven?

3. rainbow99

rainbow99 Member

People who commit suicide don't go to heaven, sin seperates you from GOD. The man will stop talking to you after merely attempting, trust me. God hates to see someone act so foolishly. This is a suicide site (kiss heaven goodbye) I hope no one on here thinks they can take a life that doesn't belong to them and still get into heaven:blink::laugh::happyno::evil::evil::evil::evil:

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I've been living Hell here for so long already. So I guess it won't be a surprise for me when I get there. Isn't God also a forgiver of sins? Can't he see how much I have suffered at the hands of others here on Earth? Doesn't that count for anything? And if God doesn't want me to take my life, then why does he allow this shit to keep happening not only to me but all the countless other souls here in SF? I'm glad you have the ability you do and it has brought you some clarity in your life. I hope that your views might be able to help others here like it has you. Keep posting.

5. masashin

masashin Guest

Are you on meds or something? If not, please seek some professional help.

As for itmahanh, God is an idiot look at how he made job suffer and he is supposed to be OMNIPOTENT..hahaha right, if you want to pray to another fictional deity, try Santa Claus..at least he rewards us for our good deeds;)

6. Wierd

Wierd Well-Known Member

Do these spirits just appear and tell you about a world disconnected from ours, that being heaven and hell? Or have they actually clearly foretold any events happening here? Also have you seen them physically do things in OUR world that you would have not thought possible, like has a demon tore down a tree or blew up a car? If so I'd like to get a video of that.. pardon my rudeness..

7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sorry but no one ever rewards me for my good deeds. I'm still here aren't I? lol And as for the big guy in red, he just eats my goodies and lets his reindeer shit all over my yard!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2007
  8. BOLIAO

BOLIAO Guest

itmahanh, you have always advised n encouraged others despite feeling very down yourself. if a lost soul like me can remember, what more god? If my life turns around and I make it big, I'll surely look for you to help you.

9. BOLIAO

BOLIAO Guest

If you do meet or see Jesus, can u please ask him am I supposed to commit suicide or what? cos I'm lost and I've been praying to him for help,direction and healing but till now I'm still waiting and I'm going crazy. or can u tell the devil to fuck off my life so that I can live normally.

10. aqaq22

aqaq22 Well-Known Member

You've found something that works for you rainbow, that keeps your fears of life and death at bay for you...GREAT! But, with all due respect, I personally don't need you tellin' me what does, and does not happen to those who choose to end chronic suffering. You, as the rest of us, do not know the answer to this question. Save it for the "Amen" corner at church. Thanks. Dave:smile:

11. aqaq22

aqaq22 Well-Known Member

{
    My sister rented an apartment. It was built over a civil war cemetery. She lived alone. She used to wake up at night, and said their was something, or someone standing in her room at night. This happened several times. It as always accompanied by some form of food smell. It was a good smell. She contacted priests, and had him come over and check on it. She ended up evenutally moving, but I do not doubt her. She was serious. And she's not one to panic, or exagerate. I believe she was calling it as she saw it.

12. BOLIAO

BOLIAO Guest

it wuld be good if I can see spirits with my own eyes for ONCE only (definitely dont want to see it in my house) so that I am sure that the spiritual world really exists cos If the spiritual world does really exist, that means God exists and If God exists, I do not have to fear anymore. My faith is getting weak and I need a boost in my faith.

13. rainbow99

rainbow99 Member

Spirits are sometimes connected to the home you live in, or a witch /wizard can send them to you. There are also the spirits that each person has opened their lives to: depression is a spirirt, suicide is a spirit, addiction is a spirit, death is a spirit, murder is a spirit, shame is a spirit ,lust is a spirit perversion is a spirit etc.. They are all demonic spirits and the more you feed them the stronger they become in your life and they ultimately try to take over and control you. A person who has such a gift from God can look at an individual and tell which spirit is running rampant. Demonic spirits give you suggestions thoughts & ideas in your mind using the first person " I feel like shit today", " I want to die already" tricking you into believing they are your own thoughts. The Devil is the father of lies and works in perception and he is just waiting with open arms waiting for someone to fall for his lies yet again.

14. rainbow99

rainbow99 Member

I believe you know Jesus does not want you to commit suicide. You have the power to tell the devil to get out of your life. Resist the devil and he will flee, stop entertaing him and his world.

15. rainbow99

rainbow99 Member

I believe this is an open forum and I am just stating the truth. I have honestly been to hell and back a few times, not pretty.

masashin
    No I'm not on meds! God sends everyone through test and trials, Job received double at the end of his test.

16. klodo

klodo Well-Known Member

Strange how this god then does nothing to help the millions who die every year from starvation or the millions who died in countless wars and what was he doing for the millions of years when mankind had yet to still evole,having a break? If he punishes the suicide victims yet ignores countless millions who have killed or done bad in the name of wars and the many bad cruel people in the world then this god is not fit to lick my boots anyway.

17. rainbow99

rainbow99 Member

there is a thing called free will, God is a gentlemen. He will show you the way but won't force you to take it.

I do not have all the answers, just getting by myself.

18. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Yo, over the rainbow.

Can Job get me a better job?

thanks.

19. aqaq22

aqaq22 Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2007
  20. Wierd

Wierd Well-Known Member

So basically you're taking psychological difficulties and seeing them in terms of spirits rather than psychological difficulties.. and the way you're putting it you think all of them are evil..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.