wanna be alone but dont wanna be alone

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ScouseJM, Mar 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

do u know this feeling? i went out to the shop today and i was so scared and nervous around all the people, i just wanted to run awy so when i got back to the place im stayin at the mo i just went into my room closed the door and swore to myself i wouldnt leave it again for a long time. and i still feel like that but then i came on here and even here it kinda freaks me out to be around people (silly i know) but at the same time bein alone completely freaks me out too.. im stuck :blink::unsure:
  2. Closed01

Closed01 Member

yeah, I get that. I hate being stuck.
  3. ScouseJM

4. HelpingHand

HelpingHand Active Member

I have felt that way. I didn't want a girlfriend and i had this monster sex drive. And it seemed like I wasn't gonna find happiness unless i wanted to learn to enjoy being in a relationship or get rid of my sex drive. So I get a idea of what it is like.
  5. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

hey hun,

i know exactly how ur feeling. for me it is like i need the people around me but at the same time im desperate from them to leave me alone.

Remember that walk you me and diluted_angel took? Well im always with you - as are all your friends here. can be as close to you or as far away as you need.

But no matter what you get big hugs from me!

Take care

Clare x
  6. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know just what you mean. I want to be by myself but then I get lonely and want to be around people. I feel torn between those two conflicting feelings and don't know where I really am...:unsure:
  7. ScouseJM

of course I remember :yes: Thats really really sweet of u hun, thanks a lot x Big hugs to you too, hope ur ok x

Jasmin x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.