wanna be done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kelsey, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelsey

Kelsey Well-Known Member

I know its not the answer...but it sure is a strong feeling right now. Have an opportunity to have lunch with some friends but don't want to. Just want to drive til I hit a wall.

2. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

:hug:

Don't give into the feeling, it will pass, stay strong, you know it's not the answer so don't let it control you.

Why don't you want to go have lunch with your friends? it could lift your mood and help you get through this feeling..

Stay safe.

3. Kelsey

Kelsey Well-Known Member

I will have lunch with them and then just have to leave again...I live 350 miles away and I am leaving today.

4. Kelsey

Kelsey Well-Known Member

Was going to lunch got about 2 miles and tire went boom...so much for that. I've got 350 miles to hit a wall.

5. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

You can come on msn or you can text me and we can talk about it if you want. :hug: xxx

6. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

Hi !
    Stay with us, suicide is not the solution, i did an attempts and i regret it.
    Everyone has bad time in their live i mean EVERYONE.
    Dont let your problems ruin what you have
    Just think about the times that made you laugh and forgot the times that made you sad
    Things will pass it might take some time...
    You may not realise, thats alot
    But when its all gone, you'll want it back
    Some things you will never ever get back
    Spend time whit your bestfriend do what you like to do, sleeping, drawing, music, reading, EATING if you want.
    Im telling you, this is for real,
    Peace & be strong :hug: ,
    Vagrant

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2010
  7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Kelsey if having lunch with your friends didnt help to lift your mood any, then let your friends here do that for you. I know it's hard for you to open up or share when you're in the place you find yourself right now. But just even let us give you a bit of a boost. Come on hun, you're friends can do this. Let us????

8. Kelsey

Kelsey Well-Known Member

I'm struggling right now to make it back to Dallas in one piece. I'm in the middle of fucking nowhere right now, smack dab between both of them.

9. nagisa

is there no one you can call? there has to be some kind of service that can help you get back home...

10. nagisa

hey liz here are some numbers for roadside assistance in texas. please call the one closest to you... the one in dallas is open until 6pm today. also if you call 911 someone can probably help you.

SAN ANTONIO
    24 Hours a day

210-207-7273
    210-220-7118 (Beeper)

AUSTIN
    6 am - 10 pm, Mon. - Fri.

512-832-7310
    512-480-5000 (after hours)

EL PASO
    call 911 and they will dispatch

DALLAS
    4:30 am TO 10 pm, Mon. - Fri.
    9:30 am to 6 pm, Sat. - Sun.

214-320-4444
    214-512-2726 (Beeper)

FORT WORTH

24 Hours a day, except Fri. & Sat., Midnight - 6 am

817-370-6566

HOUSTON
    6 am - 10 pm Mon. - Fri. TXDOT COURTESY PATROL

713-225-5627, 713-CALL-MAP

11. Kelsey

Kelsey Well-Known Member

Its not that, I fixed that. Its the fact I'm out here noone knows my location, and I'm very tempted. Not to mention driving alone

12. nagisa

liz, i can imagine how tempting that would be.... please just get in your car and drive home. just concentrate on getting home. :hug: :hug:

13. Kelsey

Kelsey Well-Known Member

I am driving and texting and posting and its raining. My head is in a dark place right now.

14. itmahanh

Pull over. Do all the texting and posting you want. You need. But pull over. Not only for your sake but those who are driving around you hun. Pull over. Please. Post and get the shit out of your head. Get out of the dark place. Lean on others right now. You can do this Kelsey. But not alone. So pull over, and let your friends support YOU right now.

15. Kelsey

Kelsey Well-Known Member

I love you all and you kow that but I'm not pulling over. In all the years y'all have known me you should know I drive vand do lots of things. Id let it all out if I knew what to say. I just don't know....
    Btw the people around me are SOL no matter what I'm doing.

16. itmahanh

You know what happened not too long ago. Maybe he was texting or talking or whatever. They are called accidents for that very reason. No one expects for them to happen. The roads are shitty, a split second you take your eyes off the road. Pull over and park.

17. nagisa

I know driving helps you clear your head, but since you're in a bad place right now, it might be best to do one thing. Pull over and text, or drive and try to calm yourself through that. The rain isn't helping anything, since you're most likely on a highway going fast. Please try to calm yourself so you can think clearly. :hug: :hug:

18. Kelsey

Kelsey Well-Known Member

That guy was just an ass. I'm being carful I promise. If I stop I will never make it home...

19. nagisa

I know things have been tough for you lately, you've got a long way to drive and you're doing it on very little sleep. Please take care of yourself and look out for others by pulling over and calming yourself.

20. Kelsey

Kelsey Well-Known Member

And you'll be happy to know for once I'm doing the speed limit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.