Wanna break my bones

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by lelantgirl, May 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lelantgirl

lelantgirl Well-Known Member

I cant help it but SO stressed and sad and dont know what to, that want to break all the bones in my hands.
    Other day I was hitting myself, before that cutting, now wanting to break bones, what a freak I must be.
    Just wish someone could hold me, but is noone.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

anger hun have you had therapy to help y ou with that i hope so hugs
  3. SkyW

SkyW Well-Known Member

If you don't mind my asking (And it's totally up to you whether you want to talk about it or not) What is making you so stressed?
    It must be hard - no one goes through they same struggles, because everyone is different... so you don't have to feel like a freak! What may seem like a 'minor' thing may be a huge deal to you... in other words, just because you react to things differently than some people, doesnt mean your feelings are invalid! They are ALWAYS valid.. There is a reason for why you are feeling this way, even if you don't know why immediately. so don't worry, you can tell us :)
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You aren't a freak for wanting to do that...I've wanted to do extreme things to myself, and some thoughts I had really scared me. I'm sorry you feel you don't have anyone there for you, but please keep posting and we'll be here to support you :hug:

INFERIOR LADY Active Member

I am so sorry you feel like doing that to yourself. But PLEASE don't! Use your hands for pleasurable activities instead, like a sport or an art you like. Please do NOT break them! You most likely will REGRET it hun! But WHY do you wanna do that may I please ask?
  6. lelantgirl

Nothing to do with anger, purely I hate myself and deserve to break my bones................ its a form of self harm, like cutting, are cutters angry?
    I have had therapy over and over and its screwed me up evenmore. I want to break bones as form of release, not cos I am angry.
  7. lelantgirl

I want to break them as form as self harm, cos hate myself and just want some release also, thought be better than cutting.
    Cutting leaves nasty, ugly scars and when do that scared will go to far. Maybe bone breaking, esp my hands will teach me a good punishment.
    I cant do sport as chronically sick with many illnesses so very limited there. I am grieving my mother, I am a child abuse and adult rape survivor, also victim of hideous other abuse as an adult, evrything has got to me.
    Done therapies over and over and made me worse.
    All I am good for is being hurt by people over and over, so seems all was put here for, so think I deserve to be punished and may aswell punish myself this way.
  8. lelantgirl

Thanks. Read answer have replied to others, everything in my life been so hard and awful and goes on and on and I am here to be used over and over so feel need to heal but cant, so want to hurt myself, I do cut but want to stop that as hate the scars etc, so bone breaking wont have that and i feel I deserve it.
    Everyone has given up on me and I have no hope left.
  9. skezz2013

skezz2013 Member

I understand how you feel hun as I'm a self harmer too. I have no words of wisdom to help you to stop as I know from experience that that wouldn't work anyway. Just want you to know that I'm here if you want to talk.
  10. SkyW

SkyW Well-Known Member

My friend is going through something kind of similar... Of course, it's different for him, because he's a different person. He's starting to recover memories of being abused and raped. The pain I've seen him go through is hard for me to handle, but I always offer help to him. It's rare to find friends that will really help... But they ARE out there. When someone hurts you, it's not your fault... Even if you think you've been a burden to them, friends are there to support you. Don't blame yourself.
    If it's alright, what do you enjoy doing? There's a lot of passion in what you've said, have you ever tried writing it down in a journal, or using it to create a story? What are your personal strengths, talents and passions (even if YOU don't think you're good at them)?
    As hard as it is to think of something, try to answer... What are the first things that come into your mind?

And even though I barely know you, I haven't given up on you... I won't give up on you as long as you're alive. That's not some pretense i'm making just to make you feel better; I mean this. People matter to me. You're posting because you chose to post here. People need to listen more... Because you need someone to talk to; I'm here if you need it, and I really care about you... These brief conversations have bridged a gab of distance, and now we're connected; we have a relationship, even if it's only in it's infancy... So please know that I'm here...
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.