wanna cut

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Fuzzy Monkey, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

I'm in lit class and I cant stop thinking of cutting. I just got done with my vocab test and all I want to do right now is stab my pencil in my wrist. I have been doing well lately but today I can't stop thinking of cutting. I get to go to my school social worker next period I wanna tell him what's going o. But I'm afraid I'll get kicked out of school again. My grade are so good right now mom was for once pleased with them and took me out and bought me a new stero system fort car. She thinks I'm doing so well now but emotionally I'm not

2. bronwyyn

bronwyyn Well-Known Member

Parents always seem to think that grades are a good indicator of mental health. I'm not sure why. When I was in high school and college I got strait A's, but emotionally I was a mess. I think you should talk to your councelor about what's going on, and if you think she can handle it, maybe your mom too. Sometimes just the stress of having to live up to our parent's expectations can cause all kinds of problems. I'm 28 and I still have anxiety attacks about my parents. My heart is with you. :hug:

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

You can tell the social worker how you are feeling, if you are concerned that telling you cut will cause more problems, but ultimately, telling someone who can help you what you are doing is best....sorry you are feeling this way today...I hope later and/or tomorrow brings much better spirits for you...and congrats on your grades...big hugs, J

4. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

thanks guy, my parents dont really have expectations that they want for me. the problem is my social worker is a guy and i have extreme problems talking to most guys. i wouldnt mind tellin someone that im cutting or something its the fact that my mom will attack me then yell and threaten to send me away. like last feburary last yr i told my social worker that i wanted to die and i got kicked outta school well most of u know that but what u dont know is what she did to me once i got home. im just gonna say it was pretty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.