Wanna cut...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by SashaJade, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SashaJade

SashaJade Well-Known Member

I wanna hurt myself so badly right now.

I've got so much going on in my head... I wanna cut super bad, make my arm gape, do anything to take my mind off these stupid never ending thoughts. I wanna do so much damage to myself, show my termoil on the outside.

That nagging little voice in my head is getting stronger every minute.

I dont know how much longer I can hold out with out causing serious damage to myself.

2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

:hug: Sam! Talk to me on MSN!

Together, we can fight this thing!

3. The Unforgiven

The Unforgiven Well-Known Member

Come online Hun, we can work around this!.. We're all here with you! Please don't cut!.. :hug: :hug:

4. SashaJade

Im in chat kitty :)

5. SashaJade

I have a massive mental block right now, if i could put my feelings into words i could be okay. but my mind is refusing to let anything leave my head, it has to stay there tormenting me to the point of no return.

6. echo_bravo

echo_bravo Member

I too use words to help relieve the pain when I get the urge to hurt myself (sometimes for no reason at all it feels like) and when my brain won't let me form the words it can also help to try just drawing it out or painting, using the art to express and get it out. Just know you're not alone and that you get through this and many other seemingly impossible moments.

Here for you - keep fighting

- Ella :hug:

7. Purple23

Purple23 New Member

when I want badly to cut myself I'm screaming aloud my own name (if there's nobody at home :/ ) something sweet will calm your nerves...mm or a cigarette if you smoke, besides harmful effects of cigarretes on health and blea-blea-blea, they have some benefits too, especialy on depression and.. they help to relax your mind. In fact the risk to get a illness from nerves is bigger than one from the toxical effectes of nicotine and others chemicals.I don't know, it helps me not to cut myself so often...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.