wanna do it so BAD

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by eih, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eih

eih Well-Known Member

:sad: I feel like shit , last night was fucking horrible I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself, not only did I fucking binge and fuck up my diet , I got kinda drunk and shit . :dry: stupid family reunion I hate those people, if they all wernt antagonizing me I probably wouldnt have felt so bad. ARG. I haven't SH'd sense like three whoel months ago :mad::sad: fuck I was doing so good and I had to fuck it up by letting those assholes make me feel bad, all night it was "ooh how'd you get those scars? really you don't wanna talk about? HA freak, dont make me beat ya up" . I hate my realatives. And stupid family reunion and all those fuckign desserts had to be there :mad:just fuck it all! I wanna cut

2. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

Your doing so good don't let them ruin that. Can you lie about your scars? That’s what I do. Or you could use foundation to hide them. Any way they are idiots and don't know any thing try to ignore them and just think about how good you have been doing and continuing that.

3. eih

eih Well-Known Member

aww thanks a bunch...

I try to lie but some of them are so deep its hard to come up with stories nemore:unsure:

4. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

I know I have some that if people were to see them I couldn't think of any thing believable. Normally for the smaller ones I say I got scratched by a cat (because I help out at a cat shalter) or cut myself on my locker at school.

5. Don't give up on yourself... but I know how you feel... its been a whole year for me... and now I never wanted to cut myself this bad... it sucks. I can't lie.. I suck at it... but normally I do say something about being clumspy...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.