Wanna escape

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by CupcakeDeath21, Oct 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CupcakeDeath21

CupcakeDeath21 New Member

I'm scared all the time, I feel the need to escape but I have no idea where the feeling is coming from, I feel like no one needs me and I'm all alone know one would care If I told them anyway..... I want to end it

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your doctor would care and would get you support you need to take some of that darkness away from you. YOur family would care talk to someone you trust
    I too often feel so alone with these feelings that is what depression does makes us feel no one care makes us feel so alone You are not alone now ok we are here so keep talking to us

3. CupcakeDeath21

What if they hate me for being this way? I hurt myself and think really terrible thoughts... What if they hate me for it?

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Nobody hates you and you are important. You deserve to live your life and please do not do anything. Depression is hard and you will succeed in life. Depression is about taking one day at a time. Please do not worry. Please PM me if you want to talk. Take care as ever.

5. CupcakeDeath21

Thank you.... it's harder some days than others..

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hun, keep talking to us here. I don't think anyone hates you and if they do that is their problem, not yours. :) Keep talking here if it helps hun x

7. Chris4RLS

Chris4RLS New Member

I hope you are doing well today. Today, I am where you were a few days ago. So lost and aloneā€¦.just want it to stop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.