Wanna get inside a tornado

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Prinnctopher's Belt, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Tornadoes are actually interplanetary traveling systems. Don't you want to just jump inside one just to see what it's like? I know I do, but only if it's an F4/5. There isn't enough space inside the smaller ones to get the full visual experience for a prolonged period of time.
  2. corang

corang Well-Known Member

If I had a way of doing it without being thrown like a mile or hit with cows Id do it.
  3. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Lol reminds me of the movie 'Twister' XD. I guess the eye would look like that of being in the middle of a cyclone/hurricane. Just a lot smaller :tongue:. Kinda like in 'The Day After Tomorrow'. When they're in the eye of the storm and the cold air is flowing down and freezing like everything :unsure:.
  4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

It should be possible if you can dig in in a strong, clear structure (thick bulletproof glass, anchored well under the ground?) in the path of the tornado... Unfortunately, their paths are only a few metres wide. I wonder if you could produce an earthworks structure to funnel a tornado over a specific spot, gathering up from a few kilometres... You'd still only have a rare chance to get one over that structure.

...and tornadoes are strictly not interplanetary traveling systems, but swirling wind.
  5. corang

corang Well-Known Member

lol was hoping someone would catch it
  6. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Wind? Well that's a stupid theory. :smug:

7. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I have tornado dreams. There will be many at once. Each tornado is an anger that I have.
  8. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

I love the movie 'Twister', however no, I really wouldn't want to get inside a tornado. They actually scare me pretty bad; I've bad a few nightmares about them before now, too. Though then again, I'm pretty much scared of everything.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.