Wanna kill myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by tmba, Oct 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tmba

tmba New Member

Still wanna kill myself since 2001 but i'm too coward.Now my life is going worse day by day.
    Don't know why i've waited all this time before commiting suicide,i think i was hoping for a miracle.Dunno.

2. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

I think staying alive takes alot of courage. What makes you feel this way? can you tell us a bit more about ur situation etc? :hug:

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

just wanted to say welcome. you will find many people here who feel the same way you do. it's a very supportive place and i hope you can stick around for a bit and share what has brought you to this point.

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi tmba and welcome to SF. On the contrary, staying alive and fighting everyday is being courageous. Don't give up hope that one day it will get better. :hug:

5. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

what made you want to kill yourself in 2001?

I don't think that anyone really wants to die, they just don't want to be in pain any more.

Lots of people here have been where you are and have found a way through. Why not talk for a bit ????

6. Dude111

Dude111 Well-Known Member

I think we all have felt the way you are @ least once in our lives....

If you will allow it,you will find friends here that hopefully will be able to guide you thru your day to day doings and come up with a GOOD solution instead of something bad..

Welcome to the site :)

7. tmba

tmba New Member

Thank you all but i'm not comfortable about talking it here ,i'm ashamed cuz most of people would say my story is just ridiculous.

8. tmba

tmba New Member

Adieu.

9. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I don't know what most people would say, but maybe we're not most people. As far as I know, the posts that you make are anonymous, so I don't think it would be a bad idea. I don't think that anyone would make fun of you because of what has lead you to want to kill yourself, but if someone did, they would probably be bounced off the site.

So why not talk about it if that is what you want to do?

10. Dude111

Dude111 Well-Known Member

Who cares what people think honey... THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO IS TALK ABOUT IT,GET IT OUT IN THE OPEN!! (Then maybe you can start to feel better and heal,etc)

God bless :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.