wanna scream

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Starlite, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

hubby is driving me nucking futs!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh someone take me away..every since the name change he is whacked out of his nucking mind ..acts manic if you ask me..driving me nuts! aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..i know it's a change ...but good grief..every minute on the minute on the minute....calgon take me away!!!!!!
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

hope screaming helped a little :hug:
  3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

nothing better than standing in the middle of nowhere and screaming like a banshee, really does help.
  4. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

i do feel better ..a bit dizzy after going out to a friends house to help her out a little and then i drove out to a place by itself and let it all out ..then realized that he is just repeating it to get used to it...and came home and apologized to him for being a b...h

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Does he understand the reason yet? I hope he will be supportive of you. Glad you were able to let out the frustrations. :hug:
  6. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Today is better corrina..he is starting to understand a little bit. A little is better than none. You know when you don't understand something and then all of a sudden you do and you say Ohhhhhh yeah! That is what he said this morning. So this morning is like a ray of sunshine again. Whew pure hell the past couple days..but things are looking up. Thank you so much for your support through this. :hug: