Wannabe "gangstas"

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by dosFREAK, Feb 28, 2010.

1. dosFREAK

dosFREAK Well-Known Member

Damn it, why are all of those wannabe "gangsta" jackasses
    bother to come to school every day if they only have harmful intentions
    to constantly insult people who actually care about education like
    me, then why can't they just drop out god damn it, and apply for
    a lifetime job at McDonalds and apply for welfare as well, it's not like
    they will ever understand what I have to go through, because they
    are happy about the countless lives they are ruining?! Is that a
    reason they come over to school every day?? What has the world
    come to?! I cannot live without having constant fear of those
    jackasses, and the god damned authorities don't even bother
    to help out, and only say "ignore, ignore, ignore, ignore, ignore, ignore, ignore, ignore, ignore, ignore, ignore, ignore, ignore, ignore" they are such
    useless bastards who are only in it to entertain themselves through
    supporting political corruption, and spreading lies, after all, they are 45
    year olds that have not even the slightest idea of what it would be
    like to attend school in 2010, as they have already done that in
    1979, so were there nothing but changes for the worst?
    Certainly, the schools are not filled with wannabe gangsters
    that tear you into pieces even when you don't say a word to them..
    Wannabe gangsters are only a nuisance to society.

2. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

lol- I know a *bit* of how you feel about these 'gangstas'... although when I was in highschool there weren't as many as them as there are now.
    Once I made it to college, they were extinct! I guess they didn't make it that far? so... you just need to hang in there until college/university! XD

I realize that it's easier to say 'ignore them' than to actually do it- but with your way of thinking that they will not amount to anything; why should you bother to care what they think, right?
    Just try not to get involved with people who say and do hurtful things. Highschool will pass you by before you know it and the 'gangstas' will disappear!

3. cloud9

cloud9 Well-Known Member

Hey Dos,

I sort of understand where you're coming from. I had a terrible time in elementary school dealing with "bullies" (can't think of a better term really). I emigrated from UAE in like 1997 to come to Canada. I started Grade 4 here and let me tell you I really hated the emotional abuse I got from other students from grades 4 to 8. I was just different, had a crazy accent back then and was definitely not athletic. So I was easy to pick on. My elementary school was also kind of small so there really wasn't a chance to mingle with other students. In a class of 30 you sort of know everyone. It even got to a point a few times when these students would actually make me cry. I really didn't enjoy it. You sound like you're stronger which is a good thing! And you're right, the tables will be turned in your favour soon enough.

When I got into high school things just really changed for me and I was sort of on a high. There are so many more students so don't worry you will find your clique. I realize you're sort of bent against religion. In high school I think it served me well in terms of keeping me focussed. My grades were getting really good and I was playing on my high school football and rugby teams. My friends were all from the Muslim Students' Association and those are people who I still see today. I know I'm little bent against religion now myself, but the point is there are just so many more clubs in high school that you'll find your crowd. In university the number of clubs just grow exponentially. Just really make it a point to check out different clubs.

Those losers who bother you will get weeded out. It just gets harder from high school to university. They can't handle it and they'll probably have a tough time getting jobs.

My advice to you is keep chugging through. It does get better. It did get better for me in that respect.

4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Just because you wear a certain couple colors and do some stupid shit with your fingers doesnt make you a gangsta. Nor does sticking feather up your butt makes you a chicken. But what does? Hard to say. It's easy to see teenagers being influence by the hip hop culture. Thinking if they wear rocawear or phat farm clothing they suddenly are bad asses. When listening to 50 cent talking about capping someone's ass or how many time he got shot they get impressed, but he was nothing more than a drug dealer who got served. Gangsta is not something you are but more of an ideal you worship and live by. Hell most MS 13 (most dangerous street gang in the world) members only stand by the name to spread their ideals. They act hard and badass to intimidate.

5. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

My hometown has always had a large South American population but their presence had increased tremendously throughout the nineties. I have the highest regard for these people and my interactions with them have been almost entirely affectionate and polite- except for some of the young and probably rap culture influenced males.

La Mara Salvatrucha is entrenched all over Long Island, NY and has rendered many neighborhoods far too dangerous for a guerro (fair haired, light-skinned white boy or man) to wander unmolested (especially Westbury and Brentwood). I've been called "white boy" or bitch or maricone (Spanish for ******) riding my bicycle in neighborhoods in my hometown probably because of my thin build and the nervous/unconfident vibe I suspect I present.

The MS-13 gang bangers have killed innocent non- gang affiliated young South American males who did not want to be intimidated into joining their culture of death in my town. MS- 13, like all gang bangers are to be avoided on any level and left to the local police units who specialize in controlling them.

6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Funny thing is, to get rid of the MS13 problem, the usa decided to deported them back to El Salvador. Which made them stronger and more violent than ever. Now they have roots in over 33 states and more than 10 thousands members.

7. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

It is the damned "Gangsta Rap" culture. It's music (actually catchy and quite clever at times) the magazines with its "stars" sifting through a stack of hundreds in front of a blinged out lowrider and flanked by perpetually gyrating/scantily clothed and objectified "bitches". It is also the irresponsible but sadly profitable spewed-out bilge that is the "Thug Life" videos and movies.

The heartless profiteering sociopaths who churn this garbage out are urinating on the countless graves of the at-risk minority youth who idolized them but expired at the street level reality of pursuing this lifestyle.

8. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

XD
    umm- yeah... the 'gangstas' that I assumed we were talking about were not actual gang members at all. It's a fashion and attitude trend that teenagers these days are involved in.
    Basically- no respect to anyone; pants on the ground- etc.

As far as I knew, the 'gangstas' from my highschool have grown into fairly respectable members of society; working at a gas bar or a Mcdonalds restaraunt.

9. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Once school ends, they won't know what hit them.

10. mcviking

mcviking Well-Known Member

Cheer up! These clowns will be bagging your groceries, getting you your fries, and washing your car in a few years. Its true I used to work at Burger King back in high school. There were a bunch of wangstas worker their pimping out their rides with spray paint and having sex with their ugly girl friends in the Wal-Mart parking lot. Before I left for Korea I stopped by at that same Burger King and guess what? Half the idiots were still working there! 7 years later! It felt great to see the try to say wutz gud to me as I drove away in my brand new car that I paid for on my way to a foreign country while they lived in their mom's basement with their 3 kids even though they are only 20. You will have the last laugh.

11. dosFREAK

dosFREAK Well-Known Member

Ha ha ha, you're right, what a wonderful story! Really now? After 7 years, still working in Burger King? That is rather amusing, you cheered me up there quite a bit, thanks, I will at least have something to feel good about. :)

12. mcviking

mcviking Well-Known Member

Not a problem. I figured out at a young age that school is all bullshit anyway. You won't see 90% of these people after graduation and most them will end up in the trailer park on welfare. All these gangster kids are going to end up dead or in jail. A friend of mine who happens to be a grabage man always something that makes me laugh. Dumb people haul trash.

All their street cred, how many fights they won, what their sneakers look like, whether they are on the football team or the basket ball team; ALL OF THIS for the vast majority of them won't mean jack shit. Focus on your grades and ignore the chaff. Four years goes by quick. All your high school athletes will be fat drunk coaches who's best memory in life was running a touch down when they were 16. SAD man, REAL sad...

Out of my graduation class I think maybe 200 or so out of 1000 went to college. The majority went to the community college I went to first and they dropped out in a week. When I visit home I see these people at the bars on Thanksgiving. They come up to me and say "WOW! I haven't seen you in like 8 years! Whats up?! ANd I say what the fuck are you talking me to? I didn't like you then, why would I now?" These are the same people that treated me like shit or pretended I didn't exist. These are the same people that called me fat,psycho,******,columbine,trench coat mafia,loser, poser,geek,loser,homo.
    These people are insects. Don't let them get to you at all. They will all peak at 19 and still be living in the same town you grew up in. You will look back and laugh Trust me.
    Nothing was funnier than pulling over an old high school bully, or seeing a few scum bags I used to know in lock up while I was the guy with the gun and the badge. Priceless.