want 2 be drunkered ..

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by mandyj101, Jul 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

i prolly sound stupid .. i really want 2 feel drunk right now.. i jus wana be drunk so i dont have 2 feel anything.. iv been drinking all day but im sober as anything .. iv had a few tipsy moments but thats it .. i wana drink till i pass out .. but it not happening .. iv drank 70cl of vodka and i can still type .. can still think .. and i dont want to.. hoping th wine iv jus opened will finish me off .. drinkin it as fast as i can .. this is so crappy .. i want 2 be drunk! its the only way i will get 2 sleep .. :(

2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Don't drink the wine babe, you'll only suffer in the morning :hug:.

3. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

thats true .. i just want 2 be 'out of it' if u know what i mean ..
    tx tho :hug:

4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Yup I know what you mean. Wish I was drunk, but I'm not :sad:.

Hope you don't have a hangover tomorrow chick :hug:.

5. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

You will feel so sick from mixing wine and vodka.I feel sick just imagining it.Try not to mix to much.And eat.ugh..I know how it feels to want to be numb but you definately will not feel numb by making yourself sick.

6. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

ironies of ironies,I only had 2 or 3 glasses of wine last night but woke up sickand threw up badly...bad wine....dang...lol.I can only imagine how wine and vodka would feel like the next day..I hope you feel ok mandy

7. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

well, the only thing i can say about mixing drinks like that is ... im glad i wont be you in the morning. because you will be in pain.

8. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

im a reformed alcoholic so i know how you feel. im not going to mention how i get wrecked because it wont help. getting drunk is a short term solution. it doesnt help in the long run. im off my face drunk now and i really wish i wasnt. i hate my thoughts now. the only thing keeping them away is typing this.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Mandy,

you don't sound stupid, most of us want to be able to not feel anything at times. But perhaps its time to try something different that helps you to forget?
    Therapy? meditation?

I hope you feel better soon :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.