want a gf and im a girl <3

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Mercedez, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

im looking forward to finding her . i need to be cuddled and loved im like romeo trying to find Juliet lol

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Aww, well I'm sure you will find the right girl for you. You seem like a sweet person and deserve lots of love :)

3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I agree with witty sarcasm, you will find the right girl for you who will love you, cuddle you and both of you will be happy together :)

4. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

:) i cant wait !

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Best of luck mercedez :hug:

6. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

Thanks coca

7. Mibani

Mibani Member

Best of luck! I personally think I need to leave my boyfriend for a kind new girlfriend... As I have issues trusting men. But, I digress, I hope you find the right one.

8. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

still wishing on a star for her

9. pancake111

pancake111 Well-Known Member

I'm totally with you :D

10. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

Got her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tickled_pink:

11. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Well that was quick... Sure you can call her your girlfriend so soon? Seems really fast. Be careful not to be so taken in the moment that it fizzles out and gets boring before you even get to really know each other. Friends first.

12. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

she has been my friend

13. moody

moody Member

I'm trying to find that special woman from a few years. But she doesn't exist. And if she is somewhere, i can't see her because my soul can't see anymore.