• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Want friends that I can talk to

Andrew J

I really would like to talk to people that can help me. I currently don't have any friends to talk to at the moment and have been keeping my feelings inside me for the most part. However I think this forum would be a good place for making good friends that can help out people like me. My life is feeling void of meaning, dull, and boring. I also don't know what to do with my life like how I want to live my life. I've also been having a hard time thinking clearly for a long time. It's like I'm in a constant state of overthinking and I can't help it. It's a constant battle with myself. These are some of the things I would like help with. I'm suicidal, but also have a willingness to be helped. Not all hope is lost. I just need to take the appropriate actions and get the appropriate help. I hope that I can talk with some people here and become friends. Please help me live a good and happy life.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hello! It's great that you are searching for help and hopefully we can help you here. I'm sorry that things are tough right now but you can get through it. Keep talking to us x

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$305.00
Goal
$255.00