Want it to be over

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kristina240, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kristina240

Kristina240 New Member

I'm 16 years old. I live in Norway.
    I've had a tough life. Eating disorder that I recovered from but never really got help with, dad not being there in my life and several depressions.
    Now I had enough. I failed in two subjects and can't continue my year. Told mom that I wanted to end it. She said "So why didn't you do it?"
    See no reason to continue. Want it to be over.
  2. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

Hey Kristina :)
    Make sure you survive, okay? Talking is always good, there's no one in my life who really helps me as well, so I can relate to that. Just take each day as it comes. Do something to forget about problems for a while, something you like, maybe join a choir or a sports club if you feel like you want to do something like that. You can meet a lot of nice people. Please, don't end it, it would make so many people sad..! Trust me, I'm a 14-year-old, I just made my whole family mad with a suicide attempt, and this was when I first realized that they would care if I wasn't there anymore. I thought no one would care, but that's just not true! So please, please stay!
  3. Hi kristina240, welcome to the forum. :hug:

Are you able to talk to someone else who cares about you other than your mother? Do you have any school counsellor to talk to?
  4. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Kristina, welcome to SF, so glad you have reached out for some support and guidance. I understand what it's like not to have a father and also an e.d. and 3 bad depressions due to pressure I did not know how to cope with. I am so sorry to learn what your mum said, but there is a reason to continue - we just need some help and encouragement, support and guidance. Everyone on SF is behind you and will help you all they can. Please PM me if you would like and we can talk more :) Blessings and strength
  5. Kristina240

Kristina240 New Member

Hello and thank you

No, unfortunately. I went to a school counsellor before when I was 13. They sent me to a psychologist that just wanted to give me antidepressants and that was it. So I got tired from that lady. I had 2 years where i was really happy but I can't really escape from the problems. Still haunting me. Mom always talks about her problems, which I can understand. She had a tough life as well. But whenever I mention how I struggle and that I need help she says she is tired from all the discussions and tired of the complaining. Many times she told me to just 'move out'. What she does not understand is that it is not that easy. She is probably trying her best, but it bothers me that she calls dad and cries over the phone instead of helping me when he was never a part of my life in the first place. He is the main reason for all of the problems, so that I don't get. Makes things worse...
    I can't talk to her about my feelings
  6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, welcome to the forum. Please be re-assured you can talk here without fear. Yes, you feel hurt from your mum who is not helping you in your crisis. Perhaps she does not know how help you. Please not feel alone, as you among a nice bunch of people who can help you here.

You have suffered a lot at a young age, but you still here today which shows a lot of courage in your life. You might be alone but you took the decision to post here. That takes a lot of courage and you should be proud of that. Depression is difficult at a young age but do not feel alone. Keep posting here for support.
  7. mandy

mandy Well-Known Member

Hello, welcome to the forum. I am so sorry you are feeling this way. You are amazing for recovering from an ED by yourself. That is tough. I am sorry your dad isn't there and for your depression and for your mom saying things that are harmful. Please ask for help, ask a therapist, school counselor , anyone. Remember that school is less important than mental health, and you have to be alive to succeed in school; so you need to stay alive first before you focus on school. Please , there are many things that will still happen in your life that you don't want to miss out on. Please get help and stay strong. <3 :)
  8. Kristina240

Kristina240 New Member

I just don't know if I can do this anymore.
    I'm tired and I want to get rid of the pain that never ends.
    My mom doesn't believe me at all when I say I am struggling. She doesn't think I am being serious and said that "People like you never do it."
    I love her but I don't think she realises that most of the time she makes me feel worthless.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.