want it to stop

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by starlight85, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starlight85

starlight85 Member

Im new here,never even knew sites likethis existed,ive suffered depression,self harm (and 3 years of anorexia 2 ip admissions)since I was 14 so 10 years,I was ok for 2 2months after comingout of hosp the 2nd time for anorexia but now Im feeling shit again...really bad,suicidal feelings getting worse..beenthinking bout howto do it who to write to,what to put etc
    Ive got so mucg crap going on atm aswell I just dont want to be anywhere,with anyone,do anything and I dont wantyto beinside me anymore I juat need a break,I just want it to stop,there seems no point,im so tired,anxious,angry,agitated,confused,sad,depressed..aaagghhh.Ive got my 2nd emergency appt with the psych tomo Irang him today explaining whats been going on for me and he said he wants to see me tomo-thats if work let me go..Im scared to say too much incase he doesnt want me to go home...but then actuallycoming home is just as bad...I juat feel its inevitable that Im going to do it if something doesnt change rapidly..its just a matter of when......xxxx
  2. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Hey Starlight, welcome to SF, I also didnt know this place existed until the day I found it, and I'm glad you did today.

That seems like a heck of a fight you have in front of you, annorexia is never easy to deal with. Good thing you're seeing a pshycologist tough, I'm sure s/he's the best person to help ya out, don't give up on that.

It'd be great if you could tell us alittle more about yourself, your background, what makes you so anxious and depressed, what's on your mind that makes you feel down, whatever you wanna tell us, the more we know about you, the better we can support you.

Talk whenever you feel like it, PM me or mail me at midgar2@hotmail.com if you want, we're all here for you :smile:

PS: excuse the foreign guy here, but what's a ip admission
  3. starlight85

starlight85 Member

I just wanted to say thanks for replying and I REALLY appreciate it,ip is inpatient..lol...I will update here but there is soooo much to say about whats going on,whats happened etc etc but Im really tired today havent had much sleep so will do it when Im abit more with it and a bit more awake and a little less anxious so it wont set me off on one!
    juat wanted to let you know that ive acknowledged that youve replied and wanted to say thanks!hope your ok.xxxx
  4. shefallsasleep

shefallsasleep Well-Known Member

I understand what you mean, but it is best to tell him exactley whats going on in your head as then he knows exactley what is best for you. You have taken the first step in getting help by just calling your doctor!x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.