Want solitary confinement

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DrowningInTears, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

I wish i could be locked up and thrown into solitary confinement. Then i wouldnt have to wory about anything. no more anxiety. I would just lay there and stare at the ceiling and do nothing. That or induce a coma or something. I dont want to live in this world i am not compatible with its customs and the way it works. I can never get anywhere in this society and can achieve nothing. I just want to be in a hole with nothingness waiting for that day that i will finally die. what is the best way to achieve this?

2. darkplace

darkplace Well-Known Member

we cant give out methods here, please stay safe

3. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

DIT please stop putting us in this position, we are not allowed to give you methods. We are here to offer our support and help, if you accept it we do it well. I noticed a post below this one by you had been locked and I really must urge you to stay away from people on that chan. They're a bunch of masochistic people who get kicks out of people in genuine need like I beleive you are, hurting themselves.

I'm probably going to get edited for mentioning this but I know of a lot of incedents where people have killed themselves on webcam and it's a nasty nasty thing to even contemplate doing. If your doing things on webcam then I think it's time to get rid of the webcam to be honest. I really think you need to stop doing this because people enjoy it, and that it's self is really horrible and something you DO NOT need or deserve.

4. DrowningInTears

tin, i did not ask for suicide methods. i said to be put in a cell and locked up in solitary confinement so that i don't have to face the anxieties of this society i cant cope with.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Are you always this cheerfull? Seems like evrytime I read your posts you are really down and you are trying to drag someone with you. Are you an isolationist? for some reason I get the feeling you are! I am an isolationist and I don't bring harm to others. Just trying to pick your brain to find out what is spinning in there! I wish you luck towards recovery!!

6. TheWr0ngChild

They should know by now that we won't give methods, the ammount of times we've been there with them.

7. DrowningInTears

wheres my comment? wheres the comment i tried to post?

8. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

I find it really hard to take your posts seriously, DIT.

9. abyss

abyss Well-Known Member

if it makes you feel any better i understand how you feel, at least so far as the desire to be locked up. its hard to keep under the control nessisary to get through everyday. to struggle with the fear and doubt of what you could be capable of if you let go. to just want to relax, let go, and let someone else be in control. tie me down so i cant hurt myself or anyone else and just let me rest.

i get that feeling.

10. DrowningInTears

breaking my heart reki. why cant u take me seriously? what is so hard to understand? every day is total anxiety and suffering, not knowing how i will escape from this hell? every second struggling suffering despondent.

If it was just over, if i was just sealed away for life, so there would be no future, no nothing. then i would not have to face this anxiety. i would know that every day for the rest of my life i would just lay there in a cell and stare at the wall, no anxiety, no worries, just nothingness. why do prisoners have it so good, but people like me must suffer every day.

11. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

If you really want solitary confinement so badly DIT, then why don't you just commit yourself in a nuthouse?

12. TheWr0ngChild

Sorry but I agree with Dave here. If you really do feel like you say you do just go to a doctor and tell them you self harm live on webcam and want to do all you say you want to do. He'll put you in one in no time.

Also DIT please remember that your persistant posting of these topics is triggering for other members here, hence why so many are edited and locked.

13. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Maybe don't read his threads if they are triggering. After all you are on a suicide forum where people post suicidal thoughts and feelings. Either that or a staff member or DIT himself should put a trigger warning on his threads so you know to stay away. Just a thought.

I thought that SF was about support????

14. seithkein

seithkein Well-Known Member

you wanna be put is solitary, just go to your nearest hospital and go to the emergency room and say that you want to kill yourself, they will take pretty good care of you, they'll lock you up like you wish and make sure you don't get out until when they feel you are safe. And if you wanna stay longer in there, just keep telling them that if they let you out, that you will kill yourself.

15. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

brandon ,

id hate to see u in solitary confinement :sad: , me and u talk everyday and i look forward to it , u are actually a very kind, caring person , i hope and pray that some day , someway u will feel differently.

I have told u what i think u need hun is medical , professional intervention , throw ur thoughts into trying to that hunni , be brave ask for some help , u never know it could turn ur future around.

I really hope so bc u are a special friend - please be safe :hug:

love Jo xxxxxxxxx :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2008
  16. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

Sorry one more thing , - Dave i have no problem with u at all and always greet u in chat - however what i do have a problem with is this -

1. if u cant offer brandon any words of encouragements , just dont read his posts please dont berate and wind him up its really not fair - that should apply to anyone who cant be supportive.

2, I find the expression 'nut house' highly offensive , partly bc i have worked in the mental health industry for 23 yrs and have experienced the many ppl from all walks of life that end up finding them selves residing as inpatients (these situations can happen to anyone) - literally and as u know my dear friend dawn who is an extremely talented professional manager is currently just such a person residing in just such a place. :cry:

i guess it hurt a bit dave as i always find u friendly and empathetic normally

take care anyways just plz lets unite a lil or ignore persons we cant sympathise with ,

Jo

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2008
  17. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

He asked to be put in solitary confinement. I just suggested a possible way for him to do it.

I'm sorry Jo. I didn't mean to offend you in (or Dawn) in any way. I should have said mental institution instead of nut-house. :hug:

18. effervescentpsyche

effervescentpsyche Well-Known Member

i feel the same way. I just started watching star trek and I wish I was a freaking vulkin just no emotions just logic. Life would be so much better that way...emotions just get in the way I wish I could feel nothing...or just be away from everything...i feel i don't belong here.

19. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm not a very emotional person and I'll tell you how living with little emotions is like. I do truly care about people, which is why I come here to help, but overall, I'm just not that emotional. I use logic and reasoning to make nearly all my decisions. I haven't cried in over 10 years. You won't get depressed living like this, but you won't really feel anything either. It's almost like being a robot, programmed to do what it's supposed to do. You're just indifferent to everything. Are you sure you want to live like this?

20. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Dave,
    I agree with patacake. You shouldn't label such places. I take offense because I have been in the facility 10 times. And I will gladly admit myself again if Things get worst with me. Don't take this wrong I am not trying to piss you off I just think you could refrain from calling them "nut houses". Thank you for listening.~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.