want to cry

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Tinkerbell., Jun 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tinkerbell.

Tinkerbell. Member

I feel like i want to cry but i can't,I feel so low i don't know why i am writting this i just felt i needed to get it off my chest.

2. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

hugs...

you know, sometimes a good cry is just what you need.

i do it all the time and i'm not ashamed

if people ask me i just ignore them, because i'm so used to being judged

3. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hi hon theres nothing wrong with a good cry i suggest you put on a sad song and scream and cry your heart out it may help you feel better to let everything out like a pressure release
    hugs to you xx

4. Tinkerbell.

Tinkerbell. Member

Thanks for the quick reply.

I do often cry myself it is just lately i can't,I don't know this might sound stupid but i have fallen out with a friend who blamed me for something which is not true.

5. hollowvoice

theres nothing stupid here its sad when you fall out with friernds especially when there is no reason for it
    if she was a good friend she would know you didnt do whatever your being blamed for id say give her a bit of time and she will miss your friendship too and then realise you were wrong to get blamed

6. Tinkerbell.

Tinkerbell. Member

Yeah i suppose your right,but i am not sure that i want us to be friends again,I have tried to explain to her but she is having none of it,I don't miss her.

7. hollowvoice

thats good then hon its her loss right? you need people around you that you can trust why should you need to explain yourself to anyone,you did nothing wrong .

8. Tinkerbell.

Tinkerbell. Member

Yes i know.Thank alot hun :cheekkiss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.