Want to die.. Like it matters.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by absolution, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

...... nvm

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2011
  2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

No, the best option is not to let how they act towards you change how you feel, which is very hard I know.

Do they love you? Or just use that to control you?

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I can't let it not affect me D: I can't. It's not possible. I'm too weak and i just can't :'(

I don't think anyone truly loves me hun.

4. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

krista loves you,has something happened there? i havent spoke to krista or you for a while so please forgive me if im not up to speed :hug:

5. windlepoons

You do not seem to be weak. Perhaps you are confusing weakness with something, loyalty perhaps?
    I know the feeling about love, but it is a very potent emotion, If someone loves you they can act strangely towards you due to the depth of feeling they have.

6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

It's not about Krista. You're right she does love me. I just don't understand why. They all say I'm a horrible person.. and they're right. WHY DOES SHE LOVE ME? :cry:

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

I don't get that. I just don't see how people that love each other can treat each other like shit :s

7. windlepoons

When you say 'they', does that include this Krista? If not, maybe she knows the real you more than 'they' do.

8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

No it doesn't include her. It includes the few people I let still hurt me. I am nothing.

9. In a Lonely Place

when people hurt me i just completely exclude them from my life,i blanked my family for like 15yrs coz they dragged me down with their mental abuse,can you not get them out your life?

10. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I can't. I'm not as strong as you, Mark. :( I'll panic. I have separation problems

11. In a Lonely Place

im not strong sam cutting my family out of my life had consequences,it made me pretty sad at times but i had to balance that against the greif they caused me when part of my life.Freeing myself from them won the day but as i say it has a cost to your emotional wellbeing and thats the tough choice that is yours to make.What will make you happier?

12. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I think you are strong. :hug: I wish I had the same courage.

And I think what would make me happy is to have never met them..

13. windlepoons

If you cannot cut them out suddenly, can you do so slowly? Speak to them fewer times a week, that sort of thing?
    To be her and offer support, you have courage. Most things have a down side, the question is would doing this be overall a positive thing.

14. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I think I might be able to try. It's worth a try i guess.

Thanks everyone :heart:

15. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

(( (( ((Sam)) )) )) I'm so sorry I'm just seeing your thread now, Sweetie. But I'm glad that you seem to be feeling a tiny bit better. You are a wonderful person, and so deserving of love and happiness (and UNdeserving of all of the other nonsense you're going through). Sending hugs and friendship...T :hug:

16. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Thanks, Tam. :hug: :arms:

I'm sorta feeling better, yeah. Trying to figure out how i will survive without them tho :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.