want to die sick of it all.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bambie, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bambie

bambie Member

I am sick of the back stabbers every where, i am sick of the selfish people who because they can't get there own way they have to make my life hell.

i am sick of the two faced liers.

i don't want to be on this planet no more, i don't want to be on this earth no more, i want to die.
  2. suicider628

suicider628 Well-Known Member

Don't let other people bother you, u are better than them. If people want to be A-holes, let them, someday they will suffer for it.

If they making ur life miserable, retaliate in any posssible ways, and not just letting them kill u off.
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I'm glad you found SF. It sounds like you have a lot issues that you cant share with family and friend. Seems like they may be the ones responsible for the way you're feeling even? So tell it all here. Just sharing what is making you feel like giving it all up can make such a difference. Knowing that there is even one other person that hears what you're saying and understands and knows how you feel. You dont feel all alone anymore. Please can you post a little more about what is happening. Give members here a chance to learn a little more about you so that they can help you through this? I know all too well how you feel like you want to die. But do need to. Talk and let others help you find ways to get through this.
  4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

5. Mike04

Mike04 Active Member

If there is a backstabber, either get away from them or dont give them any more ammo to hurt you again.
  6. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

'If there is a backstabber, either get away from them or dont give them any more ammo to hurt you again.' [Quoting Mike04]

hehe ya, or take up arms and 'stab them back'?...ok thats probly not that good but I know how it feels bambie, its just more physical with me. There's this kid at school that would just randomly back hand me over the head if you would call it that when im reading a book. It can get really annoying, i have no clue why he does it but i think he must do it because of some sought of inner anger. What ever it is it pisses me off. >:O
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! Itmahanh is right tell us more so we can better support you..You don't have to be alone in this.. I'm sure you will find that we are a supportive group of individuals..Let us help you...
  8. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we are here for you!! what has happened to make you feel like this?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.