want to die today

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sent, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sent

Sent Banned Member

but how is that different then any other day of my life?

my times coming soon, i can tell :)
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i feel the same every day but each day i just take one minute at a time and get thru that minute ok hun just get through each minute
  3. Sent

Sent Banned Member

ohai total how r u

man idk its just getting really old im sick of feeling like this been like this since 16 im 22 now
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun you are still so very young I do hope you can get the support you need to pull out of these thoughts this darkness Keep reaching out okay it is good you are so young you have time on your side to get the help you need to heal
  5. Sent

Sent Banned Member

seems like everyoens life is beter than mine

all my friends in colege having hot sex with girls and stuff and i am all alone

in the end of life it all coems down to how happy u lived and how many people u have had sex with

and they will all have above average numbers

and ill just be end up suicide cuz my life sucks
  6. Tealc

Tealc Banned Member

sex has nothing to do with it, really, do you base your happiness on sex ?????? come on !
  7. Sent

Sent Banned Member

but idk i been goin to 3 diferent mental health forums and they all freaking strict.

this ones good but the chat mods can be mean

i go to another i got banned for saying i want to die

and the other one i go to they gave me a warning for saying "killing animals is bad"

so im not sure which forum there is that foucuses on mental recovery - but i guess SF is good but need smore suicidal people to come support me!!!
  8. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

I would recommend that if you are in a situation where you feel very suicidal to call this number 1-800-273-TALK or 1-800-273-8255 they very kind professional people.
    They talked me out of a very dangerous situation just the other day plus called emergency services for me.
    I may have to use there services again soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.