want to die tonight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sent, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sent

Sent Banned Member

M scared got prescrribed lithium today for bipolar :-(

Saying I may gain weight :-(

Thought I could get better on my own but I couldn't :-(

My lifes over I can tell...justt minimumwage and food stamps til I die.

No friends. No family. Nothing its all over officialy :-(

22 and can't do colllege
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun please give the medication a chance to work okay People do go to college with bipolar disorders and they do well Please hang on okay talk to use here make friends here hun okay
    You life is not over hun with medication you will life will become more stable hugs
  3. Sent

Sent Banned Member

Lost all hopei tried many meds nuthin. Helps

Can't take stress of colege. .. no degree=no girl

Lifes. Over got nothing
  4. total eclipse

Hun you said yu just got prescribed lithium today okay give it a chance to work once it kicks in yu will feel better If college is stressing you out then take a break away talk to councillors there they can help you do this without losing your credits LIfe is not over hun you are only 22 Give yourself time to get stable okay give the lithium a chance
  5. Sent

Sent Banned Member

Trynna be positive but too hard
    Been working out and dieting and got abs to show
    But just thinkin of colege mkees me freak

And parents kikin me out this week

I'm screwed
  6. total eclipse

You are not screwed hun Write a letter to your parents tellilng them how you feel get them to see more clearly also talk to councellors at your school see if they have some suggestion for lodging is there a shelter you can stay at if your parents do kick you out. Talk to someone a relative let them know what you are going through okay or call crisis line and go to hospital where you can get some help to get more stable too
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Sent,

Why are your parents kicking you out? Do you have anywhere to stay if they do actually throw you out?
    Give the lithium a chance to work, it takes a few weeks I think-most psychiatric drugs do.
  8. Sent

Sent Banned Member

screw my life - why didnt i die last night?? and look at what the mods at android forums sent me - they called me a troll

this triggering me bad im gona kill myself i cant take it anymore i want to die god damn it no one understands

please does anyone know where i can get a mercy killing death?

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

please let me die - u put my dog to sleep when he was this miserable why cant ud o it for me?? :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.