Want to die

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by SadMatt, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SadMatt

SadMatt Member

I am sad Matt. I am 33 years old and a virgin. ever even been on a date. I live with my parents because of my health - not only to poor to live on my own but can't drive and can't afford even the projects. My mom is trying to throw me on the street. My dad likely won't let her but still. Anyway I kinda have a girlfriend but she's 1000 miles away. I'm pretty much ready to do something.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2007
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Matt can you please edit out the methods part of your post :( I'm sorry to be a pain in the ass.
  3. SadMatt

SadMatt Member

Sorry I'm pretty retarded about computer stuff.
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

hun im sorry your having a hard time right now. I really am and i hope things get better for you and you find some support here. But Kanani is right, the method is not appropriate. Please put the razor down.

Edit: u just click the button that says 'edit' on your top post :hug:
  5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

You can't discuss methods on this forum hun, and the where you're gonna cut bit...very triggering and it's a method
  6. SadMatt

SadMatt Member

OK changed but situation hasn't.
  7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Thanks man, its nothing personal, its just that could give people ideas and theirs no mods to edit it out.

I'm really sorry you feel this way. I hope this forum gives u some kind of hope like it has done to many of us. Welcome to SF :hug:
  8. SadMatt

SadMatt Member

I am hurting horribly and ready to do whatever and would like to know where the non censored area is. Anyway it isn't that hard to say how I feel. I myself learned enough to do it in seconds and am ready. When I come up with an exact method that means I'm ready now and need to be addressed.
  9. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome to SF :)

Take care, and hope to see you around :hug:

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum sadmatt. i hope you find the support you need with us. Please take care. You are stronger than you know. :hug:
  11. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I am telling you now...it doesn't matter if you are a virgin or have never been on a date! It's all just a stupid pressure/expectation that society has placed on everyone, you need to ignore it, there are far better things in life than that. Maybe you could get a low key job? stay with us!
  12. Flight

Flight Well-Known Member

Hey sad Matt,

If there's a non-censored area and you find it - let me know too, alright?

It sounds like your dad and you are pretty close, care to tell about him?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.