• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Want to die

Mvanessa

I’ve had it. I can’t live a life constantly dehydrated and at infusion center. I was counting on a port to improve quality of life and gi says no. No one cares about my quality of life and I am not living like this

What are your symptoms? I have severe gi problems and it's making me want to die. I am bedbound and cant even breathe or sleep properly anymore. I can't eat solids and living off 800 calories a day. I've already lost four stone. No docs care. I'm in constant fight or flight mode. I cannot keep living in the pain. 😩😭

I am bedbound and cant even breathe or sleep properly anymore. I can't eat solids and living off 800 calories a day. I've already lost four stone. No docs care. I'm in constant fight or flight mode. I cannot keep living in the pain. 😩😭
That's awful Abby, I'm sorry that you're going through that.

How long has it been like that?

Do you want some suggestions about treatment?

I am constantly dehydrated due to excessive sweating and gastropersis. I want fluids at home. But no.
https://www.healthline.com/health/gastroparesis#causes

There seems to be a direct correlation between a bad stomach environment and bad feelings.

I haven't figured it out, but I truly believe if you can get your stomach right, your feelings will follow.

A Paleo or Keto diet might be one way to.

Another possibility is bad posture, though it's hard to accept something so simple can lead to
something so bad.

The link above says 'While the exact cause of gastroparesis isn’t known, it’s thought to have something
to do with disrupted nerve signals in the stomach.'

The vagus nerve, and it's impediment, could be the culprit.
https://www.healthline.com/human-body-maps/vagus-nerve

Sitting for long periods causing impingement of that nerve is a possibility.

Mvanessa

I’m very aware of gastropersis and vagus nerve. I had major surgery. It can be deadly for some. Has nothing to to with my thoughts

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$180.00
Goal
$255.00