Want to Die

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Dying_Dreams, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dying_Dreams

Dying_Dreams Well-Known Member

Ive not posted on this site in a while.

I thought my life was getting better. Ive got a new boyfriend. I have stopped Self Harming everyday. Yet now all i want to do is end everything. Ive just had enough. I want to do something with mylife make something of myself but that wont ever happe, i want to be dead. im so close to taking an OD right now. Im not scared of death, i never have been.

I really dont know what to do with myself.

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hiya, DD. Sounds like you've hit a rough spot right now. Life has both good and bad times. Remember the bad times are not permanent and you can come through them just fine.

Do you know what triggered all these feelings today?

I hope you feel better soon. Until you're back up to par, I hope you'll come here for support. :hug:

3. Dying_Dreams

Dying_Dreams Well-Known Member

I dont know. I stayed at my boyfriends at the weekend which was good,. But then had to come home, I hate being at home. My sister is shouting and argguing as she split up with her boyfriend. Im scared she will tell my parents about a previous suicide attempt she knows about. I dont i just cant take life anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.