want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nathan :), Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathan :)

Nathan :) Banned Member

well i want to kill myself coz i was sexually assualted and not believed,i lost my twin sis 3 days after birth so i just gernerally can't cope no longer this may be my last post

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Natalie, you need to talk about this. And people here will listen and help in anyway they can hun. Who did you talk to? Did you report it to the authorities? Did you tell your doctor or did you contact a rape crisis unit? If you tried to explain it only to a family member or friend, they may not believe because they really dont want to believe that something so horrible has happened. So they go into denial. Hun that isnt your fault. And the assault in no shape or form was either. Please dont let this be your last post. If you look you will see that there is a forum for people that are victims of abuse. Please read some of those posts. If you find ones that resemble your situation, try and contact that member with a pm. Maybe you can help one another through this terrible thing. But hun killing yourself is NOT the only option left. Please let the members here help if we can. You're here so give yourself another chance that you didnt have only a few hours ago!!! Or call a suicide crisis line or rape crisis line. They are people that understand the pain and thoughts that you are having and they might be able to help you with resources to use. Natalie you are no longer alone in this ok? Please post some more.

3. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi there .welcome 2 the forum..
    this is ur first post here.. i hope it wont be ur last as u stated it might be..
    do u feel able 2 tell us some more about u ?
    itmahanh has given some great advice.. u can pm me also if u would prefer 2 talk in private..
    :hug:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey try to open up okay talk to us we will believe you and maybe can give you support you need.

5. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

we are all here to help.

6. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I want to kill myself too.

7. Nathan :)

Nathan :) Banned Member

im still here not wanting to be but i am.ive spoke to a counselor about my dead twin but then it got too hard so refused to speak any longer.i also just still want to die i can't cope with the fact that one of my friends got attacked by the same person because i didn't report him to the police i only told school because it happened in skwl,so it was my fault i left myself in the room with him i didnt tell the teacher at the time, i could of stopped him.

8. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Whoa there sweetie. The assault is NOT your fault. Because you were in the same room does not give that creep permission to do what he did. I'm assuming that it happen in school that you are 18 or younger? Sorry if I'm off base here. But he had NO RIGHT. Hun even if you agreed and then said no. You were assualted. This is not your fault. And I have been where you are. I didnt report something and many others were hurt by the same person in the same way. I know how guilty you feel right now for not reporting it to the authorities. But fear keeps us from doing a lot of things we should of. The disgust and embarrassment of the assault does the same thing. I hope this doesnt come out sounding wrong but.. now there are 2 of you that have been assualted by this person. Now they have to listen and believe you! Now you MUST go to the police and both of you need to tell them what happened. Hun please before he gets another chance to hurt someone else.

You are going through something so terrifying. Dont try to deal with it alone. You wont. If nothing else, contact your friend and together you will find the strength to do what needs to be done to get this person away and out of your lives. And so many members here know what you are going through right now. Let them help too. Nobody wants to see you suffer through this and certainly no one wants to see you take your own live. Hun please find the strength to fight back.

9. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

im not going to take away from what itmahanh wrote it is a great response and i think you should read it a couple times.

eventually you are going to have to speak to someone about it and let it all out. the pain you will feel at that point wont be as bad as the pain you will be carring around with you if you dont.
    im sorry about your sister. i know thats got to weigh heavy on you. theres intresting things about twins.

you have to be good to yourself and have someone help release YOU from this stronghold. im not making lite of what happened but, for YOUR benefit do what you have to do to help yourself ... and maybe your friend. there are plenty of women just like you and they suffer badly because they wont take the step to get help. its not going to take away what happened, but it will enable you to move past it. dont be ashamed and let yourself sink into a state of nothingness. your worth more than that. you have worth.

it will take time to heal, but the longer you take .....
    i do wish you the best.

odiecom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.