Want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by damage.case, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

I'm too fucked up to ever function like a normal person or lead a normal life. I've tried multiple doctors and medications and therapists for years with no success. My mental state is continually deteriorating. I have nothing left but my kids and self hatred.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Keep trying okay ask about new medication on the market better ones ask about injections that can be given once a month they keep you more stable Your kids should be enough for you to hold on to trying to getting new meds out there for them okay they need you will always need you
  3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

At least you've got your kids. I'm sure they love you very much.
  4. satyesu

satyesu Member

Normal? You don't need normal. There are people out there who will take you as you are and accommodate and help with your problems. I'm handicapped and my family is very understanding. I'm sure your family loves you very much. When you feel mentally stable ask yourself if you really think suicide is best, and in bad times remember that decision and know you'll get back to the way you were when you made the decision if you stick around.
  5. damage.case

I'm incapable of maintaining a relationship, even with my family. That's why I have nothing left but my kids who are too young to know to get away from me.
  6. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

i know ive felt like i cant keep relationships in the past, but ive realized in at least a few cases, thats its not cause of me, sometimes the people ive tried to keep relationships with were just using me for something, and if i were to guess, i think that you might see some similiar types of relationships in your past, and relationships like this shouldnt be kept, so even if you feel deserted or like your not worth it, chances are, you are worth it and you havent found the right people to have around you yet
  7. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I never get to see my kids because of my divorce. I wish they were around. So count yourself lucky to have them in your life.
  8. damage.case

We'll see how long I can continue seeing them.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.