Want to die

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm ready to die and I'm trying to think of the best way to do it. My life sucks, I just quit my job and college is stressing me out. I have no one to reach out to so I feel like as this point life is pointless. I'm sure my family and everyone that knows me will be better off without me. I feel the strong urge to just do it but I'm scared because I don't want to fail.

could you tell us more about what is going on?

you might be able to get a medical leave of absence from school or some other medically related provision.

hey, you can reach out to us. your school may also provide some free counseling

your family and friends will almost certainly not be better off without you

IV2010

hun there is no best way to die..
you sound really overwhelmed and in great pain to want to exit this way.

you know that your family and friends will be devastated if you do this.. more than you could ever know..

there are other options to try first

have you spoken to your doctor about how you feel?
maybe some counseling and meds would help..

please seek some help for yourself..

what is it about college that's stressing you out?

could you tell us more about what is going on?

you might be able to get a medical leave of absence from school or some other medically related provision.

hey, you can reach out to us. your school may also provide some free counseling

your family and friends will almost certainly not be better off without you
Thanks for the response, I am feeling a little better today, though I did take more xanax last night than I'm supposed to, just feeling a bit hungover but I was able to go to my classes this morning. I'm feeling a lot of pressure right now to pass all of my classes this summer because I failed a bunch of them in the Spring, so I have to pass them all to graduate in August so I can transfer to a university where I already have a scholarship and am already registered and everything. I think it is all just a little overwhelming right now, and I quit my job yesterday so I can focus on school, but the problem with that is I have more free time which gives me more time to think about things too much and worry.

hun there is no best way to die..
you sound really overwhelmed and in great pain to want to exit this way.

you know that your family and friends will be devastated if you do this.. more than you could ever know..

there are other options to try first

have you spoken to your doctor about how you feel?
maybe some counseling and meds would help..

please seek some help for yourself..

what is it about college that's stressing you out?

I do see a psychiatrist and a therapist. I saw my psychiatrist last week and he put me on a new med for sleeping. And I saw my therapist yesterday and she told me she's going to be gone for the next 3 weeks so I guess that probably triggered a lot of bad feelings. I do know that my family would be affected, and for that reason I'm hanging on.

IV2010

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better..good to hear

I hope leaving the job will take some of the pressure off for you...more time to concentrate on studies?!

it's always scarey when therapists go away for a few weeks but I hope you'll find SF helpful to talk to till she's back..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00