Want to do it now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordeci, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

Simply put my life is too much, my school work is overwhelming, I am having no lsck socializing with my peers, my eating habit are out of control and I have no support system. There is not one good reason as to why I shouldn't kill myself, I am nothing special, I am not unique, I am just another patheic soul who can't hanndle life and I have reached the point where I don't want to deal with the hassel of living anymore.

2. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

Clearly no one cares wether I live or die so I think I will do it by the end of the month

3. HippieHugsx3

HippieHugsx3 Active Member

Don't.
    Think.
    If you kill yourself, it won't have a chance to get better.
    You won't be able to fall in love, have a baby.
    Please. Don't do it.
    We love you too much. ♥

4. HippieHugsx3

And you wanna know what?
    You're beautiful.
    Black, white, gay, bi, straight.
    Whether your a loner (like myself) or Miss Popularity, you're beautiful and utterly amazing.
    Don't ever let anyone --including yourself-- tell you otherwise. ♥

5. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

You are very special, don't hurt yourself.:cheekkiss

6. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I've tried to make friends I have none, no one will miss me when I am gone, I don't see why I shouldn't do it.

7. Ozibuna

Ozibuna Well-Known Member

The same reason i didn't. There will always be someone. I'm finding a very very hard time to recuperate and one of the things that keep me strong are a sense of rightfulness. Here is what i mean, in my country the next 10 generation will have to sacrifice their lives to make our country a modern country, to set things right.

I plan to be one of those ten, actually the 1st. It you want to put an end to it, do it after you've made the world a better place. It may not be much, it really isn't all the time for me, but it's much much better than the alternative. Tell you what, if you want, i'll even let you in on a little project of mine. I sure could use some help on it.

8. HippieHugsx3

My dad's best friend died last night. He's not coming back.
    You have a choice. Chose life.

9. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I don't see the point either.
    But I hope you don't go through with it.

10. satsukisan

satsukisan Member

School feels like a lifetime. I didnt fit in at school and the few friends I had i do not see now at the age of 26. They wern't for me. What 1 thing do you enjoy? Whos your favourite actor or actress?

11. mbmason

mbmason Member

i do too. my health problems are getting to me. i have no significant other, and i wish i did. i know i have a lot to offer, but getting nowhere. wish i had a gun, there is no backing out of that one

12. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

There is no point to my life I am always going to be medicore, I need to end it and end it soon.

13. satsukisan

satsukisan Member

No ones life is mediocre. Do one thing everyday that you enjoy. Watch a box set of your fav TV Show. Watch your favourite film. Volunteer. Who is to say what is at the other side?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.