Want to end everything

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dying_Dreams, Nov 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dying_Dreams

Dying_Dreams Well-Known Member

I need to die. Iwant to die. Nothing matters anymore. I mean i have nothing good inmy life anymore. Im losing everything including my will to live. I feel numb like nothings real. I dont know what else to say. I just need to die, Im desperate to end my stupid, pointless, worthless life.
  2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

if you want we can talk, what going on hun?
  3. Dying_Dreams

I really dont know, just feel like i cant carry on anymore, I just need to die.
  4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

it would help to know more but i understand how confusing thoughts and feelings can be, talk to someone here or close to you even if its just to vent.

take care
  5. Dying_Dreams

Thank you fopr replying.
    Im so useless and stupid, I failed a practice test 3 weeks in a row. So i quit the English Course i was doing. I was just wasting everyone time!
  6. ErikS

ErikS Member

you are not worthless and stupid. you have meaning. just because you failed a few test is not the end of the world. Everyone has their good and bad subjects. your just mappens to be english. I once felt similar to you. I thought everything i did was not good enough and that people thought i was dumb. I almost took my own life but in the end I just broke down and cried. It has been a year since then and my marks have improved significantly, i no longer think about suicide as often and have been feeling better on whole. Just hang on and go see your doctor. He/she may prescribe antidepressants which I find helped me out a lot. I think you should pick your english course up again and if you need help on anything, you can ask me for help. I am only in grade 11 though but i will help however I can. All you have to do is ask.
  7. Dying_Dreams

Thank you for the reply.
    I have tried taking my life before and now seems like the time to do it and make sure it works. I cant go to the doctors because im scared of them :(
  8. alwaysincrisis

alwaysincrisis Well-Known Member

sorry you feel like this tonight........ when I was where you are now, I bypassed my GP as I didnt trust them either to understand mental health issues, and walked into a local A&E and said I was ill. I was so scared they were gonna send me to a mental health ward as at that time I had never been in one. But all they did was send for a psychiatrist who evaluated me and spent about an hour with me and he sent me a refferal to my local mental health clinic who have been fantastic.

Please hang in there and dont be afraid to seek medical help. You can travel to another town and walk into ANY doctors and say you are ill and they are obliged to see you if you have a particular issue with your own GP.

Please take care.....
  9. SoulRiser

SoulRiser Well-Known Member

Why did you fail the test? Was the course boring, too easy, too hard or not being taught in a way that made sense? It's not necessarily your fault, just because a course was designed a certain way doesn't mean it will work for everyone, since different people learn in different ways. Why were you doing the course? Was it what you really wanted to do or did you feel pressured into doing it?
  10. Dying_Dreams

Thank you both for replying.
    I failed the test because it was a bad week and it was too hard. I was doing it only so my boyfriend didnt have to go on his own. And it was supposed to be easy. Everyone expects me to be perfect and pass every thing. Ive got another test on thursday :( :(
  11. ErikS

ErikS Member

Well everyone has good and bad weeks. I have them all the time. Teachers might say a test is going to be easy but they are not. I had one last week where the class average was 65%. Its not the end of the world. I used to think similar to you and that was the reason I baceame suicidal because i thought nothing was good enough for my parents standards. It can get better and I am proof of that. Just work hard and you can ask me for help if you want. I will be here if you need someone to talk to.
  12. Dying_Dreams

Thanks for replying.
    Im not doing the test anymore, which is good. Although im no longer at school i stil believe i let my parents down with my exam results and im not the perfect A* daughter they always wanted. Im never going to be what they want me to be. So i willl be a disappiontment to them and everyone else.
  13. BOLIAO

BOLIAO Guest

Dying Dreams,

taking your life over failed/weak examination results is simply not worth it. Why? Cos someone who does badly in his/her studies does not necessarily mean that he/she will fail in life later. I am qualified to say this to you from my experience. I was one of the top students in the business school of my university. I graduated with almost
    fulll distinctions in all my subjects. But I failed very badly in my career which was very volatile. 1 moment sky high earning lots of money, next moment all the way down to the bottom , having to re-start all over again. Good results doesn't necesarily mean success in life. I have many friends who did poorly in their studies only to do extremely well in the careers. Many have succeeded and live a very good and comfortable life. Do not despair. An education is merely an education. Most important is that you learn. Not necesarily have to do well or score. Once u start working, you'd realise that you would seldom use what you studied.

You don't have to please anyone to gain their approval. Just try ur best in your studies. Never link your selfworth to your exam results. It doesn't carry as much weight as you think. Hang in there. pm me if u need someone to talk to. I can give u many examples of my friends who did poorly in their studies and even had to retain a few semesters in their uni and now, they are doing very well in life.
  14. SoulRiser

SoulRiser Well-Known Member

Yeah, even Einstein said: "Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."
  15. Dying_Dreams

Thanks for replying

I dont think that my exam results are my biggest issue maybe.

All i seem to be doing is pushing the people who try and help and care about me. I know they only want to help me. But i dont really think i need that much help at the minute.

I dont know. Im just confused!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.