Want to end it all tonight :(

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by painwithin, Dec 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. painwithin

painwithin New Member

im new to this site acctualy this is my first post! i realy just want to end it all iv seriously had enough.. I told my bf of two years how iv been feeling and his answer to it was " everyone gets suicidal thoughts sometimes" the first person i thought i could open up to and then calls me mentaly insane during arguments! We recently broke up and things have just got worse. Now i have no friends, no bf and no family that realy care or want to listen. Iv been sitting in bed all morning about just ovverdosing tonight and get it over with. this may seem like a silly reason to end it but theres so much more to it then this but i would be here allday explaining. iv got no1 to talk to no1 who cares i have nothing to live for nothing!!
  2. azrael316

azrael316 Member

talk to me painwithin.... private message if you like,,,

you are NOT alone what ever it is i ll listen wont judge you and wont give advice if you dont want me to
  3. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

I feel the same way. Try to reach out for help and get nothing.
  4. nbhmty23

nbhmty23 Member

I have been in this exact situation. Please know that you are cared for. And that it DOES get better. I swear. I am here because strangers helped save my life.

You are not alone dear.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.