want to end it all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by troubledprincess, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

im in so much pain i really cant take it anymore i have been taking painkillers every hour or so but never touches the pain so i just think if i end it all there will be no more pain to deal with im just so tired all the time and can never relax or do anything thing i know people dont like me and thats really up to them but i feel alone more than ever now i just wanna be with my baby girl
    im sorry but i reall cant take it any more
  2. Missi

Missi Member

It may feel like you can't take it, but something has gotten you this far. Hold on. Tell yourself you just have to fight to get to the morning. And in the morning you will look back and realize you have made it.
  3. Downfall

Downfall New Member

What's causing you pain? Is there no way that you can get away from it? Why do you feel alone?
  4. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Why do you feel people do not like you?
    It sounds like your pain is emotional, can you talk about it more on here?
  5. maths

maths Well-Known Member

Hey dirtydancing1984, we only just met in the chat, you probably don't remember. You said you'd gone to Bingo with your mum and nearly won a bunch of money! I'm tired all the time, too. It's so very very frustrating. I don't know what to do about it either. Maybe we could help each other figure it out?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.