Want to give up now

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Dying_Dreams, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dying_Dreams

Dying_Dreams Well-Known Member

Anyway the past few weeks suicide has been on my mind alot> Over the weekend I decided what I had to do. Now Ive kinda cut my wrists with the intention to die. It hasnt worked and now I dont know what to do. :sad:

2. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Dying,
    I am so sorry that you feel like you need to die. I am glad thought that it did not work when you did what did. You would be missed greatly here. Whats going on sweetheart? I am here for you if you would like to talk. Send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

3. Dying_Dreams

Hi, I kind cut my wrists again tonight and unfortunalty im still here. I dont know what to do. :(

4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Why do you want to die. What are you unhappy about.

5. Dying_Dreams

I am unhappy with most things. I want to die because everyone would be better of with out me. Nothing would matter anymore.

6. Most things?

7. dosFREAK

dosFREAK Well-Known Member

We're here to help, if you're feeling lonely, than I am more than willing to have another friend to talk with, and play online games, if you are feeling lonely, and suicidal, PM me, I am here to help cure your loneliness, may good luck be with you!

8. Dying_Dreams

Thank you all for the replies they mean alot. By most things I mean everything, life. Im thinking i should try and end it again. I dont want be here anymore. Tis world is not for me :(

9. Anime-Zodiac

Nah, this world is for you. You just don't realize it yet.

You care to go into detail about what exactly is making you feel this way.

10. Dying_Dreams

Well, my mum read a message that said that Id tried to end everything.

11. Anime-Zodiac

What happened after that. What aspects of life are making you unhappy.

12. Dying_Dreams

Thank you for all the replies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.