Want to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

freakin out

I'm so exhausted emotionally and physically. I'm fighting a battle which i'll never win. Only thing keeping me now is two friends but I fear one is ill; we have a connection and she's not answering a phone. The other is a guy I love very much, I just want the best for him but I feel useless. It's what I am, useless.
I'm about ready to give up now.

You could mean everything to that one guy. Not everyone is so lucky to feel love. This is the only life you'll get. It's a difficult experience, but it's also an incredible gift we've all been given, just to exist and be alive. It's something that is meant to be shared together. I hope this guy knows how you feel about him.

F

freakin out

He means so much to me, I hope he knows it. I'vebeen living like this trying to live everyday, one at a time, but now it's simple: Death or meth. I need one, either, something...

Erebos

He means so much to me, I hope he knows it. I'vebeen living like this trying to live everyday, one at a time, but now it's simple: Death or meth. I need one, either, something...
Don't live in uncertainty. Tell him.

And if it's death or meth, choose meth. If you choose death, you won't be able to choose meth again. But surely there's a third option...

Zodi

Anitiquities Friend
All I can say is tell him.

I did and it was the hardest thing I ever did. I met someone who I think is my soulmate.

I didn't get shot down exactly, but enough for it to make me sad. At least I know.

F

freakin out

If I go back to meth he would run away. I crave it again, I just need something. There's nothing else I can think about.

I did tell him I love him Zodi then freaked out, scared. I'm just so confused, I don't know why I care so much.

lost_soul

Staff Alumni
not sure exactly what to say here. please stay away from the meth. if you feel like getting loaded please call someone. i'm sure if you chose death, it would tear hinm up very badly. :arms: i'm sure he cares very much for you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00