Want to harm myself very seriously

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by jegsu34, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jegsu34

jegsu34 Member

I am dealing with things that I can not handle. I want to seriously hurt myself, not just cutting like I normally do. I can't handle this much longer.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

try reaching out ok talking to someone you trust instead of harming you. Call a crisis line someone that can help you just by listening sometimes Please don't harm you ok

3. Lioness

Lioness Member

I know what you mean, everything is getting too much and you don't know where to go with all your feelings/thoughts. And calling a hotline seems just useless...

But hang in there! It seems like you can't do it but very soon you will have an up-time and you will be glad that you were hanging on. Trust me, i've been up and down countless times and you will be glad for your life when you do/ experience something nice in the future

Hugs!

4. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

Sometimes talking about things you cannot handle helps.... can you tell us a bit about whats going on?
    Other times, expressing the pain you are feeling helps ... write a poem or create a drawing or etc
    Then there are those times you need to do both things.... and its completely fine to do so

No matter what, you need to know that you are cared for .... and don't be afraid to seek help if thats what you need.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I have no idea what country you are in but if you're in the UK or Ireland, I would suggest giving the samaritans a call-talking, even if it is to a stranger can help a lot. Don't harm yourself, it solves nothing. Might make you feel good for a while but in the long run, it won't help in any way. Talk to someone, go for a walk, have a warm bath. Little things can make a big difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.