want to hurt myself

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by dazzle11215, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

akkk.... i want to hurt myself so badly tonight... it's like an intense craving and all night i have been ignoring it, getting on with e-mailing friends, doing some work, chatting on skype but it's still there, like an itch that MUST be scratched.

i am trying to not give in, but i just feel so agitated and jumpy and like i want to scream!!!!

:blink:

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hey dazzle, please don't hurt yourself. Why not take a walk, listen to music, draw, or send me a PM hun, please dont hurt yourself :hug:

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

lynn, thanks for reminding me to take care of the basics. i haven't walked today at all, was full of excuses for why i shouldn't.... left to my own i'm just feelign worse and worse. gotta stick to the lists: top of the list: do not harm yourself. second on the list: go for a walk... back later, c.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug:
    I hope you feel better soon sweetie, I hope the walk will relax you and take the urges away, stay safe hun!

5. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hi hun
    didnt manage to stay away for long im here to talk with you if you need to distract yourself from those feelings please take care hugs

6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

lynn & patience, thanks. went for a long walk (90 minutes, walking very fast), came back here and watched part of a movie (thanks ASG), then off to bed. instead of cutting i did pushups and lifted weights... anything to exhaust my arms and get that craving out.
    i'm feeling so much grief these days -- not only for the actual losses in my life (my mother, job, childhood) but i find myself grieving for what i might have lost after my suicide attempt. it just seems i'm crying all the time and some nights i just can't stand the intensity.

thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.