Forum Buddy
My dad killed himself on the 17th of September i feel like i want to join him
its hurts so fucking much right now
i dont know if i can make it through the funeral
dont know if i can make it through tonight

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
you need anyone hun you can pm me okay i am sorry you are suffering so Your father would not want you to follow him hun He would want his girl happy. He perhaps hid all his sadness inside him you reach out okay and get some therapy hun get some councilling so you can release that sadness hugs to you

jimk

Staff Alumni
DA, if you are really serious now about ending it all you need to reach out for some real 3D help now... your dad would not want you to follow in his steps.. sure that is last thing he would want for you..

Please take care of yourself now.. Jim

peacelovingguy

Dear Dark Asylum.

My heartfelt condolences for you and your family.

Prayers also for your poor dad - because we all know that level of torment - we glimpsed into it perhaps - others here tried, failed and relate how glad they are that they failed.

I hope you have some family there at the funeral.

Sensitive question perhaps - but your mum - is she still alive? If so - I'm thinking of her - you also though we have not really spoken much I guess.

so sorry to have made your acquaintance on this sad occasion - but please accept my sincere condolences and know that I'm thinking of you and saying a prayer.

As for the funeral - you WILL get through it - you will go and hope you have people to hold hands with at either side of the seats in the church or crem.

It is a hard painful experience - but people will not care about you crying - you do not have to feel ashamed - I've been to many funerals of people who committed suicide - last one - two of the daughters were unable to speak - but one gave a eulogy that made every applaud spontaneously.

We filed out to the strains of Bob Marley.

She was a neighbour - and someone I always said hello to and sometimes spoke to. Not close friends but always got along - and thought no less of her and know God won't either.

My deepest sympathy.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Words would never be able to adequately express what I want to say. I hope you are able to make it through tonight. My thoughts are with all of you.

Keep hanging on. My Dad killed himself on Sept. 25, four years ago, and I'm here to tell you you can get through this.

Grief is a series of waves, and there will be terribly painful days, but keep treading water and keep reaching out to people. Right now, every single thought may cause you pain, but you WILL come to a time when those same thoughts will bring you wonderful memories.

Your dad loved you very much, and that has not changed. When you get to a place where you want to talk to a group of people who have "been there", NAMI has local support groups for survivors of family suicide. Look online, or ask me about it. Keep taking care. *hugs*

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
I just lost my mom three weeks ago,,Not by suicide.. It was just her time.. I still feel the painj..Last week I didn't get out of bed but maybe two days..It's not easy loosing a parent,,My dad won't be far behind her..He's in poor health..So I guess what I am getting at is it gets easier once you focus on the good times and the small quirks your dad may have had..My condolences to you and I will hold you and your family close to my heart..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00