want to live ....

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by s382sam, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s382sam

s382sam New Member

i am married for 9 years have two beautiful kids and have a joint family living with mom and dad. my wife loves me but my mom and dad doesn’t like her at all. for 10years she has given her best but failed.i work along with dad in his business.this time the fight again happened and we were told to leave the house. i am ready to leave but would not be in a position to give all the comforts of life which they had until now. but she wants everything as it is. can’t talk to my parents nor can i give everything to my family…..just don’t know what to do….don’t have much options left with me … feeling very helpless …no one to talk to too….just nothing

2. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I am very sorry that you are going through this. I can relate to the feeling of being in someone else's house. Even though it is theirs it seems like they are taking you and your family for granted and that isn't right. I know you wrote this a couple of weeks ago, but have things changed for the better? I know I don't have many in the words of encouragement, but please hang in there and know that you are not alone in this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.