want to OD

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by _Lily_, Mar 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

If i could make things better for myself i would but i don't know how to make things better for myself... The thoughts have came back and there bad at the moment....My husband said there are times were he has to step back from me when am doing certain things ...its understandable that he needs to do that to keep himself safe .
    There are certain points when i have to deal with things myself ...eg if i self injure , drink alcohol.

Am at the mind set of doing something really bad at the moment but am holding on to go to my AA meeting tonight

i want pills so i can OD on them

2. Ringo

Ringo Well-Known Member

Please don't OD. It's horrible and you'll feel much worse. I did it last week for the umpteenth time and just ended up regretting it again.

Hold on til your meeting. Maybe you'll feel a bit better then?

3. majorlynch

majorlynch Active Member

I hate the bad thoughts. They really make it seem like they're you don't they. And then like they're something to feel embarressed about or ashamed of.

A thought in your head doesn't make you a bad person or less valuable then anyone else. Its just a thought, they always pass even if sometimes they are like a song you can't get out of your head.

I think you're stronger than you think, you're strong enough to ask for help so your strong enough to live on.

Tomorrow will be a better day I'm sure of it.

If there is one thing I've discovered its that you're always guaranteed some happiness in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.