want to OD

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by _Lily_, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

My husband has gone out to visit my mum
    and i have found packets and packets off pills.
    I really want to take them all there sitting next to me at the moment...
    its be enough to cause serous harm to myself and i want to cause serous harm to myself ...
    I know that some of the pills are my regular medication and that i need them to make me feel well enough to function and if i take them all id have to get my medication daily from the chemist.
    But some of it isn't my medication at all and i could take them and dont have to worry about going to the chemist every day to get them...
    I could call my husband and tell him what is going on but he is already half way to my mums and there nothing he can do to stop me from there
    I really want to take them now
    there still in there packets but there next to me and i have juice here with me ready to take them...

2. Kate777

Kate777 Well-Known Member

Hey,

I've just seen your post and am hoping you were able to resist the temptation and/or seek help. If you see this and feel like posting, I'm happy to talk.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Borg, Don't take the pills..They will just make you sick..You can damage your liver and kidneys takeing an overdose..If your meds make you feel better then why don't you just take them..Nothing else..Please don't harm yourself.. Everyone has a place here on this world.. It's not your time..

4. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

just to let you all know am safe i didnt take the pills i ended up binning them as they where old pills
    i called my husband and he told me to bin them witch i did

5. Kate777

Kate777 Well-Known Member

Hey,

So glad to hear this, glad you were able to talk to your husband and bin the pills. Hope you're ok.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope you continue to reach out for support hun okay way to go hun getting rid of them hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.