want to play a game?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by NYJmpMaster, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I was just wondoring if there was an interest with any members to have a social club for playing games? Like scrabble or farkle or whatever on Facebook or Chess or cribbage or card games on MSN or Yahoo for exaple? Most any games - I would like to meet some people to play a game on occasion just for fun and think it would be more fun with members that I knew or go to know a little bit rather then just random players from the internet...

If you are interested or want to suggest a game to play just reply here with what game and where and i am sure we could find a time through chat or private message ....

Take care and remember to try to do something fun every day!!

Ben

2. vixter101

vixter101 Chat Buddy

Hey Ben,

I'm always willing to play a game...not played any through msn for a while - used to enjoy playing solitaire showdown with a mate but not played it in donkeys!! Let me know if you fancy challenging me and we'll sort it out :)

Vix x

3. HollowRhythms

HollowRhythms Well-Known Member

hey ben,

great idea, ;) Love to play both cribbage and scrabble. we'll have to figure something out..

take care of yourself
    amanda

4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Thanks Vix and Amanda - hit me up in chat anytime for a game and we will work out details - if anybody else wants to play something let me know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.