want to say goodbye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Marti2003, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marti2003

Marti2003 Well-Known Member

Thanks and goodbye....soon ill make an end of my suffering....soon make a plan and just finish it...so I wanna thanks everyone who replied and goodbye...

Hope on a better world bye

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

What's going on? Please talk to us. :hug: How is your job going, and are your medications causing you lots of problems? I don't have many friends either; that makes two of us and many more.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2011
  3. understandingnothing

understandingnothing Well-Known Member

Make that 3,feel isolated most days :(

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please tell us how you are doing and what is going on for you...there are people here who care

5. Marti2003

I am not doing good... I just want all the things to be right going, why so many faillures :(( with love , with work and all...it is like I do all wrong, wrong decisions... :(
    With medication is like things same before. I feel more upset again and more sad...even I use them...the doctor said to increase the medication, but I said no. It just turns me in a senseless person, I feel I want to excape my body, like it is not me...it is so weird... I dunno what to do anymore. I feel so much stress, it really kills me... I know people care...but they say just to let things go..but I cannot... I have so less, then have nothing so more, the things I so much did efforts for...like as with my gf...if I loose her , what then :( I feel going more and more in a black hole...I just want to escape... Leave all of it...i want rest in my mind :(

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is good to keep talking hun it helps to get all those thoughts out of your head so to speak I too want to leave but it is just peace i want I hope you do talk to your doctor hun see what other meds are out there that do not take your emotions away Get some therapy because talking does help especially with one that can help you direct you a bit to a different way of thinking hugs to you

7. Marti2003

Thank u...ill try...i now do not take my meds anymore...monday i have an appointment with a pschyciatrist.. dunno what to expect, but I feel so worst... I really want to run away, I wish I could go somewhere else and begin from zero, just start something new...i feel now so stuck, I want to see more of the world... I just want to leave....

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am happy to hear you will see your pdoc soon ask himor her to try a different medication one that does not take your emotions away. I know that feeling of wanting to run hun but really one cannot run from themselves. Try to get your doctor to get you some councilling okay It does help hugs to you

9. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Keep going sweetheart,NEVER GIVE UP.You have a place here too talk about your troubles,theres alot of genuine people who can understand what your going through,but like the others have said,please get professional help.I for one am here for you x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.