want to scream

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by letty, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. letty

letty Banned Member

I just want to scream, no more, I have had enough of heartache, and sorrow, and illness and pain.
    I cant take it anymore, i want to die. the illness isnt going to go away,

2. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Noo..oo..oo Letty You hang in there ok. Call Crisis line or GP or go to ER you do anything to hold on reach out... Please dont give up ok. I am so sorry I havent been around. Its understandably hard & unfair I know but you need to take care of you too ok? I promise you you are worth the fight. You need to talk to Dr get them to help you. Sending much caring to you. :hug:

3. letty

letty Banned Member

Ditsy I know you understand thank you for caring, it just gets so damn hard at times to deal with ,the meds. the dr. visits, I just want to stop the HIV pills and die

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No way hun don't ok I know hun it is hard but like said hun you are worth the fight ok hugs to you

5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Please don't stop taking you meds Letty. We would all be so sad if something were to happen to you. Hang in there. That's what you always tell me to do. We gotta keep on trucking. Lean on us here.

6. letty

letty Banned Member

I keep thinking it will get better eclipse but today it seems like it never will, my mind keeps telling me to let this illness take its course,
    i have tried the wellbutrin for these thoughts nothing is getting better.

7. letty

letty Banned Member

Jason, i wish i can just turn these thoughts off and continue with the meds. every part of me wants to stop them, let the illness do what it wants to,
    I will try Jason

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun have you tried the add on to the antidepressant oh abilify added on to the antidepressant is suppose to make things better Just know hun know things will get better ok
    Hang on to the ones that care abt you use their strength when you feel you have none hun hugs

9. stacy

stacy New Member

a

10. letty

letty Banned Member

I have used the paxil and wellbutrin the depression hasnt become any better yet, I seem to cry more and I feel so anxious, so I have taken klonipin
    i look at things that are bothering me or are making me feel bad and i get so frustrated because theres nothing I can do to change it, the illness is a major factor right now. i am sorry for constantly complaining about the illness

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.