want to scream

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by st_91, Oct 11, 2012.

1. st_91

st_91 Active Member

Everything is getting more messed up. Didn't think it could, boy I was wrong.

I'm giving up on pretty much all social networks as get so upset when I see picture with all my 'friends' out together and didn't even get invited or they're out with new best friends. Some that really got to me was seeing pictures of my old best friend (who just ignores me) trying on wedding dresses and her new friends trying on bridesmaid dresses. Totally sucks that everyone is getting on with their lives and I'm just stuck in this sucky.

I start group art therapy next week and resource therapy next month, also getting back on medication. Busy busy busy... but not what I want to do.
    Rather be going out with friends/making new ones. I know I'll be getting yelled at by my family as they're the ones that will have to take me to appointments as I don't drive (gave up as was getting panic attacks) and can go on public transport as I freak out :/

Completely stressing out about all sorts or things.
    family is going away tomorrow and I'll be alone which I like but hate at the same time. argghhh.

Heads just all over the place. So much more going on and I'm doing it all alone.
    Feel so lost...
    Losing grip on reality.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry things are so difficult for you now and maybe you are where you want to be in regards to friends and social life - but the therapy and meds may well be a step in the right direction to get you to where you want to be. Put your effort and concentration into doing what you need to do and stop worrying about how others feel or think about it. In the end if you feel better you will be in a much better position to help not only yourself but new friends you make later.