• We had a slight glitch and the forum deleted about 80 threads at random - we are restoring them currently but you may have had an alert saying your thread was deleted - please ignore this and do not be concerned. Thanks, Freya :)

Empathy Only Want to start all over again (help)

I've been punished IRL or I feel I'm punished. Or it serves me right. Tiny little mistery and mood swings fast. Or that's just because of myself and I think so much, that's why I think about only death will end it all. That's why. From bad to worse.
Am I worthless around here. I'm so sorry. I hope I can make someone feel better instead of upsetting you. But idk if I can and I strongly doubt myself for everything. Maybe there's a reason...I'm too young so I think I don't have the right to do a lot of things including giving advice etc. I'm a young silly teenager with f***ing tiny growing pains. That's who I am.

thinking a lot...and I'm so damn wanting replies and that makes me hate myself.
Sorry again.

Witty_Sarcasm

Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen
You're being really hard on yourself again, and you don't deserve that at all. You don't upset us around here, but we do worry because we want you to be ok. Your feelings are valid, you aren't just a "silly teenager with growing pains", you're a human being with pain. I hope things will get easier for you soon.

JDot

it's ok to have emotions
Forum Pro
You're not worthless. You're an imperfect human being like everyone else here at SF. And age has nothing to do with that, because you will still be imperfect as you get older. And there's kind of a beauty to all this. Imperfection is the main thing all people have in common and the one thing each individual can relate to. I think opening up about our imperfections is what brings us together. The fact that you are a teenager with growing pains is the very reason your being here is an asset to SF.

*hugYou are not worthless
You're being really hard on yourself again, and you don't deserve that at all. You don't upset us around here, but we do worry because we want you to be ok. Your feelings are valid, you aren't just a "silly teenager with growing pains", you're a human being with pain. I hope things will get easier for you soon.
You're not worthless. You're an imperfect human being like everyone else here at SF. And age has nothing to do with that, because you will still be imperfect as you get older. And there's kind of a beauty to all this. Imperfection is the main thing all people have in common and the one thing each individual can relate to. I think opening up about our imperfections is what brings us together. The fact that you are a teenager with growing pains is the very reason your being here is an asset to SF.
I love you and you're not all those you wrote. The thing I wrote to your profile. That's you. And whoever says the opposite I dare say he's a liar. And if you believe him, you believe in lies. 🌻🌼💐🏵️🌺🌸💜
Thank you all very much!

extraterrestrialone

11% more in a recent study of those who do
SF Supporter
I've been punished IRL or I feel I'm punished. Or it serves me right. Tiny little mistery and mood swings fast. Or that's just because of myself and I think so much, that's why I think about only death will end it all. That's why. From bad to worse.
Am I worthless around here. I'm so sorry. I hope I can make someone feel better instead of upsetting you. But idk if I can and I strongly doubt myself for everything. Maybe there's a reason...I'm too young so I think I don't have the right to do a lot of things including giving advice etc. I'm a young silly teenager with f***ing tiny growing pains. That's who I am.

thinking a lot...and I'm so damn wanting replies and that makes me hate myself.
Sorry again.
i think you being who you are, are well equipped to give advice. you being you have a special perspective that no one else has. when i seek advice, i hope to get advice from the young as well as old and middle. from female and male from one other quality and then another because only when you get 360º of advice are you really able to start evaluating. so when i get less than that i feel that something is not complete. i don’t think anyone has all the answers and then all the specific answers for me, so i need to get as much information as i can. i am certain that this holds true for everyone. and you. hey Raven, you make me feel better with your art and poetry. i think you already know that but i’m happy to say it again. and by the way, i want replies too and i may sometimes have similar feelings. maybe its natural to fill with self doubt sometimes. i’m glad to have met you and i think you are very important here on SF and in the world. I just wanted to share a little of my point of view.

1964dodge

when you help others you help yourself
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
@Raven you are not worthless, you are a valuable member of our family. and you are qualified to give advice. advice is an opinion on what you think can help someone else. and you being so young gives us another perspective we don't always think about. yes you are a teenager, yes you do have growing pains. growing pains is the unique issues of being your age and school etc. so yes you are unique. you have something else and that's called compassion. you help people in our SF family more than you know. keep being you, we need you and your youthful perspective on things. and of course I hope you know how much we love and respect you and how you are...mike....*hug

Auri

♪ღ♪•SF Rock Star*♪ღ♪
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Just went to the chatroom (I seldom went there because I'm not good at chatting in some way maybe because bad English and no experience) and I found members must be really active in chatrooms.*hiding(Some random thoughts)
Not when I sleep, but I'm often there. Join us some time! *hug

Last edited:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00