want to talk to /dev/null but i cant send PMs

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by DrowningInTears, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

i can't send PM's and i cant see people's messenger addresses :sad:
    plz MSN me /dev/

2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

I'll send /dev/null a PM for you with a link to this thread so they see it :)

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Well, DIT once again your under moderation, so there are limits on what you can do.

4. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Maybe you should think about staying off moderation? You lost these things because of your own actions on SF. So before you start posting about how bad it is, maybe take time out to think about who got you under moderation?

5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Thats hardly supportive Dave. Nor is it relevant to the fact that he wanted to talk to Dev/null. Why post such negativity of the unrelated kind? Counterproductive on a support site, no?!

6. DrowningInTears

I can't stay off moderation. They've already made up their mind about me. their 'review' process of members is quite opaque. Anyways i hate the forums i just liked the chat. I'll just get put back on moderation as soon as i get off it so why try. ill never get to chat or be normal on forums

7. DrowningInTears

and where are u /dev/null i havnt seen u on MSN??? dont die i needs you!!!!!!!!!

8. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

I want you to remember who came into chat so many times spamming, scrolling and asking to be banned over and over and over. Your under moderation because you can't be sensable in chat, end of.

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You keep telling me to stay out of your threads Kelly dear, but you always seem to nit-pick at my posts. Don't expect me to stay out of your threads hun. :tongue:

10. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

Can you keep the bickering to yourselves and not use someone elses thread :mad:

DrowningInTears hope you get to speak to this person :hug:

11. DrowningInTears

who can be sensible when they feel their soul being ripped out and torn to pieces and feel every shred of their lifeforce dripping out of their body? Completely immobilized suffering in total despair.

12. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

^
    most of the rest of us manage it :dunno:

13. Hey anything I can do let me know. My MSN is fallen_dreams_guitarist@hotmail.com

What happened before, was wrong and I think you know that, but it's time to move on now and prove you can be sensible.

14. DrowningInTears

Anyhow I haven't seen /dev/ in quite some time here or messenger. I fear for the worst. Has anyone seen him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.