want to

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by asqy, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asqy

asqy Well-Known Member

god, i want to cut so fucking badly. i havent cut in almost a month. all of them have healed... i want to see them again, i want to see the blood. i want to feel the pain. i want to burn. burning feels so good. but i shouldn't. i should quit doing it, i need to stop thinking about it. but i cant help it. thats all i want.
  2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: I empathize, I know what that's like..If you can find something distracting, please distract yourself..Or, if you absolutely must, please take care of the cuts/burns. Stay safe, here if you need to talk.
  3. asqy

asqy Well-Known Member

thanks... i dont know what to do though, the distractions only work for so long... i try something new, but that only works for a bit. then i try something else, and the same thing happens. im running out of ideas.
  4. icerain

icerain Well-Known Member

have you tried rubiks cube? this can be endless, but it needs lots of focus and hand movement. - just a thought.
  5. asqy

asqy Well-Known Member

i havent... i dont even own one. but thats not a bad idea. i guess ill give that a try.

6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Self harm is not the way to solve pain, problems, emotions, etc. It only worsens things in the long run. You need to find a healthy way to relieve some of the stress you are going through. go to the gym, go for a walk, write, scream if you have to but picking up an object to inflict pain on yourself will only make things worse.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.